Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Composite toe boots, how comfortable re they?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Composite toe boots, how comfortable re they?

Hello everyone i am looking at some duty boots and i found some that have a composite toe.

now i have worn safety boots with a steel toe and they are that comfortable plus they are heavy.

my question is, are the composites alot more comfortable? i know they will be lighter but i am concerned about the comfort compared to a standard non-safety toe boot.

thanks everyone!

Originally posted by zmurphy View Post
    Hello everyone i am looking at some duty boots and i found some that have a composite toe.

now i have worn safety boots with a steel toe and they are that comfortable plus they are heavy.

my question is, are the composites alot more comfortable? i know they will be lighter but i am concerned about the comfort compared to a standard non-safety toe boot.

thanks everyone!
    i have some magnums with a composite toe and they are the most comfortable boots i have every had.
    This is my Glock, there are many like it, but this one is mine

"Anything is possible to he who dares" A.G. Spalding

Comment

Originally posted by FireCop86 View Post
      i have some magnums with a composite toe and they are the most comfortable boots i have every had.
      thanks frothe replie, those are actually the boots i am looking at. how does the composite toe feel? how does it compare to a non-safety toe boot? is it noticeable?

thanks again!

Comment

i don't even notice it honestly. i like it because it doesn't crush my toe like the non safety toe boots. i don't know why but when i get non safety toe boots when i walk the top of the boot digs into the top of my toes and feet. these are the boots that i have http://www.magnumboots.com/tacticalboots/8156.html
        This is my Glock, there are many like it, but this one is mine

"Anything is possible to he who dares" A.G. Spalding

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5871 users online. 343 members and 5528 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X