300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K9 Uniforms

I am a K9 officer for a private security group and we are in the process of re-organizing the department, this means new uniforms as well. Does anyone have any input on good quality gear that will hold up to the torture but not break our bank ?
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." ---George Orwell on a BBC broadcast, April 4, 1942.

my dept K9 uniform is dark blue BDU's with subdued badge and patches. The officers wear a point blank tac vest with POLICE on the front and back and wear a gun belt w/ firearm or gunbelt with drop leg holster. im not sure what your security group issues you equipment wise, but the BDU approach is both durable, tactical and affordable. The uniforms dont fade and always look very professional. Im not sure of the manufacturer on the BDU's but i know there are several companies that offer BDU's that wont fade in the wash. Hope this helps.

Comment

Take a look at the Blauer Street Gear. Fairly durable and comes in a variety of colors.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3062 users online. 146 members and 2916 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X