Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnum Phantom V-lite boots......Anyone have them?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnum Phantom V-lite boots......Anyone have them?

Hello everybody, i am hoping to start a new career as a corrections officer in the next few weeks. i have began to look at boots. i have worn Hi-Tecs for ever, so i have been looking at the Magnums. i know there are a ton of other great boots out there.

but if anyone has the Phantom V-lites, i would like to get some honest feedback.

here is a great deal i found on some:

http://www.lapolicegear.com/mamephv8sizi.html

thanks!

I bought a pair along with 4 other people in my departement. For the life of me i can NOT find anything wrong with these boots. The red lettering does state something is wrong with the boots, but as i said i just cant find anything wrong in my pair or the pairs my buddies ordered.

Other then that though they are good comfy boots. Im not a big fan of the leather shield under the zipper but other then that no real complaints. They do tend to get a little warm though near the end of shift.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul554 View Post
      I bought a pair along with 4 other people in my departement. For the life of me i can NOT find anything wrong with these boots. The red lettering does state something is wrong with the boots, but as i said i just cant find anything wrong in my pair or the pairs my buddies ordered.

Other then that though they are good comfy boots. Im not a big fan of the leather shield under the zipper but other then that no real complaints. They do tend to get a little warm though near the end of shift.
      thanks, thats exactly what i was looking for. i completely understand that there are "blems" , yes i did the the red writing. but for $30........if they suck i can use them around the house or something.

thanks again.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3150 users online. 169 members and 2981 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X