300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniform shirts with bi-swing shoulders

Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes uniform shirts with a bi- swing shoulder for more arm movement?

Horace Small makes a decent bi-swing shirt for both long and short sleeve. The color holds up pretty good as well

Comment

5.11 makes a bi-swing in both of their long sleeve and short sleeve shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by HYPER1 View Post
        Horace Small makes a decent bi-swing shirt for both long and short sleeve. The color holds up pretty good as well
        Any specifics? I cant seem to find any shirt on their website with bi-swing shoulders.

Comment

ESCO, I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for but I'm pretty sure that all of their shirts have the bi-swings. Call the company and speak to a Rep. and they will be able to guide you to exactly what you need. I'm not sure about the model names, I just get what our local supply store carries. Sorry about the late reply but I was in the Mountains enjoying no cell phones or computers.

Comment

I have the 5.11 Class A's with the bi-swing shoulders. Seem to work well. I just got them a few weeks ago.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6299 users online. 359 members and 5940 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X