300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnum Stealth II side zips

What are your thoughts on the Magnum Stealth II side zips?

Let me just start out by saying I have worn Magnum boots for years. So when I needed a new pair of boots I tried several different kinds, one being the Magnum Stealth IIs. I found the zipper was very cheap and kept getting caught on the material under the zipper. I tried several pairs and all had the same problem. So reluctantly I went with the Bates side zipper and I couldn’t be happier.
    Conduct every traffic stop extending the olive branch of peace; while having a tactical plan to kill everyone inside the vehicle. - Gordon Graham

Comment

Timberland just came out with a new line of boots designed for law enforcement, and first responders. Although pricey, I have never worn a better boot before in my life. I'll never wear Magnums ever again. Definitely give them a shot, they are called Timberland PRO's Valor series, and come in about 5-6 different models.

Comment

Originally posted by LEmmar View Post
        What are your thoughts on the Magnum Stealth II side zips?
        i have had these for a couple of weeks now and i like them, they are really comfortable. i do not use them for LEO work though so i can not tell you how they work for that specifically. i do walk around for 8 hours at night for work and they suit me very well.
        This is my Glock, there are many like it, but this one is mine

"Anything is possible to he who dares" A.G. Spalding

Comment

The side zipper is a weak point on the boots. One of the zippers blew out after wearing these for about 6 months. I stick with regular lace up boots now.
          Wis Statute 947.01: Disorderly Conduct - Whoever, in a public or private place, engages in behavior that is violent, abusive, indecent, profane, boisterous, unreasonably loud, or otherwise acts like a ****ing idiot, is guilty of a Class B misdemeanor.

Comment

I knew a guy in the detention unit who's side zippers split on him. And he wasn't running and jumping over fences as much as a patrol officer...... He had the Magnum side zips. Go w/ the full laces, any boot. I had full lace magnums for years and they were nice.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6330 users online. 342 members and 5988 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X