Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best gadget/item you have in your police vehicle?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best gadget/item you have in your police vehicle?

Best gadget/item you have added to your police vehicle inventory?

I'll start:

Allows me to see the keys on my laptop without turning on the interior light.
    Last edited by Shiloh; 08-13-2008, 08:12 PM.

Our cars have two cupholders. That way I have somewhere to put my coffee and the trainee has somewhere to put his iced mint mocha latte with soy and a cinammon twist or whatever the kids drink.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I actually have two USB lights. One is a single red LED. The other is eight white LEDs. Since I only had one USB port to access, I bought a bus powered 4 port USB hub that I installed in my car. I even have a USB speaker that I found very cheap at a computer store. Trust me, the online stuff I listen to sounds much better through that speaker than the internal Panasonic Toughbook speaker. The best gadgets, though, are both the Panasonic Toughbook CF-29 computer and my Garmin StreetPilot 2730 GPS.

Comment

http://www.stanleyfubar.com/site.html?f=&site=

This makes short work of anything you wish to break through, open up, destroy, or enter through.
        I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Nice, fubar. Lets keep them coming.

Comment

I want this, but I don't have one...

Today I went by the local gun museum (one of my at work hangouts) and was talking to the curator buddy of mine. He had taken down some items from a military display, and he had a dummy, pineapple, hand grenade sitting on his desk. Instantly, I was drawn to it, picked it up, and I began grinning.

I envisioned clipping it on my dutybelt and walking up to a car during a traffic stop and then throwing it in and running off. Naughty yet fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ArkansasFan24 View Post
              I envisioned clipping it on my dutybelt and walking up to...
              Let's change that to when you have to walk into the Sgt's Office for the "yearly review".

But my favorite "gadget" I can't do without is velcro. I use the industrial stuff and use it to stick stuff where ever I want in the car.
              www.saveavet.org

Comment

Last edited by toasterlocker; 07-05-2013, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Best piece of equipment in the car? Me
                  < Insert witty saying here >

Comment

Originally posted by Damon K View Post
                    Best piece of equipment in the car? Me
                    Best tool in the car.. maybe..
                    Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ArkansasFan24 View Post
                      I want this, but I don't have one...

Today I went by the local gun museum (one of my at work hangouts) and was talking to the curator buddy of mine. He had taken down some items from a military display, and he had a dummy, pineapple, hand grenade sitting on his desk.

I have one of those on my desk. Thought often of walking around with it hanging on my belt.

But then I remember I'm security supervisor at our airport.
                      On second thought, might not be a good idea.

"Yes sir, I know you have rights."
                      "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

Comment

Originally posted by FiremanMike View Post
                        Best tool in the car.. maybe..
                        Lol; yeah, should have seen that coming
                        < Insert witty saying here >

Comment

My trusted Remington 870 the one id like to use on my most hated piece of equipment. My ecitation book
                          Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Comment

Sirrius satellite radio and Garmin Nuvi GPS.

Comment

a tube connected to ac vent. stick that down my vest in a hot summer day and i'm in heaven

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5811 users online. 329 members and 5482 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X