300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.11 tac boots

So any one were 5.11 im looking at getting a new pair of boots. Im a C/O so I stand and walk alot.

Thanks,
    AB

I prefer Danner's but currently have a pair of 5.11 and have no complaints. I think the insoles are just as important as what kind of leather you wrap your feet with. Go to a good orthopeadic shoe store and get some nice insoles and it will make a world of difference.
    War to the knife and knife to the hilt.

TERM LIMITS!

Comment

I have the 5.11 ATAC 8" Waterproof Side Zip pair. I have no complaints.

Comment

5.11 ATAC Storm boots are the best boots I ever owned. I recently replaced them with a pair of 5.11 XPRT Patrols and wish I would have just got another pair of Storms.

Comment

5.11 XPERT tactical here. We had two weeks of foot patrol and my feet did pretty well. Only thing is, they do not shine well. If your GOs require shined/glossy shoes, I suggest against the XPERT line.
          No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it.
          -Theodore Roosevelt

The views expressed by this screen name do not represent any civilian,municipal, military, or federal law enforcement agency and are strictly the views of the individual writing. Under no circumstances should someone consider the content of these posts to have anything less than a great deal of sarcasm interlaced throughout. Read at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by 86-43 View Post
            5.11 ATAC Storm boots are the best boots I ever owned. I recently replaced them with a pair of 5.11 XPRT Patrols and wish I would have just got another pair of Storms.
            What didn't you like about the XPRT... Just bought a pair to replace my Storms and I'm kinda undecided as well. So far I've only worn them for an inspection... but they seem to be little stiff... plus I didn't notice that they weren't zip up before I bought them...
            Yes I'm a LEO... but I do no care enough to go through the trouble of changing the screen name.... sorry

Comment

5.11s with inserts

I wear 5.11 ATACs and HRTS- that are one size larger. I keep the 5.11 insole and insert a SOLE insert. My feet are always good to go.

Comment

I love my 5.11s with zipper on the side, but I can't run in those things - feels like moonboots. I recently switched to a Bates boot with no zipper on the side and it has durashock insoles. Best boot ever.

The Durashock system is similar to a tennis shoe or Dr.Martens boots. Super comfortable.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3179 users online. 154 members and 3025 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X