Clear All

• Beretta 92FS / M9 9mm Pistols w/ 3 Mags - $499

Beretta 92FS Police 9mm Pistol w/ 3x magazines
    Retail $675 - OUR PRICE: $499
    https://www.armsunlimited.com/Berett...-p/j92f630.htm

Beretta M9 Combat 9mm Pistol w/ 3x magazines
    Retail $675 - OUR PRICE: $499
    https://www.armsunlimited.com/Berett...j92m9a0mle.htm

Awesome prices. I may need to pay you guys a visit.

Comment

Stop by we will take care of you! And if you need to special order anything from Beretta we don't have we can take care of that as well, lowest prices on Beretta, guaranteed!

866-229-1355
      [email protected]

Comment

What happened to this site? The firearms forum part of this blog is one guy selling guns?

Is there a section anymore for fire-arm enthusiast to speak about firearms? I have been absent this forum for a few years and I come back to something that is horrible.
        "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Nightshift va View Post
          What happened to this site? The firearms forum part of this blog is one guy selling guns?

Is there a section anymore for fire-arm enthusiast to speak about firearms? I have been absent this forum for a few years and I come back to something that is horrible.
          You're in the Sponsor Forums section. On the main forums page there is a firearms section under "Equipment and Tactical".

Comment

Originally posted by Nightshift va View Post

This is a section of the forum for sponsors to promote their products.

Here is a link for the firearms section: http://forums.officer.com/f18/
            REINSTATE THE TRIG
            Originally posted by Iowa #1603
            Your logic defies logic
            Originally posted by Rudy8116
            Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
            Originally posted by Michigan
            Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
            Originally posted by TheTick
            A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
            Originally posted by TheTick
            This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
            Originally posted by 02paul09
            Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Interesting price.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4601 users online. 283 members and 4318 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X