300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kc12 View Post
    It looks like you're saying officer's receiving LEAP are being paid approximatley50% more than the rest of the Gov't employees (GL+AUO pay). It was my understanding that the GL pay scale incorporated AUO pay.
    LEAP? LEAP is a completely different animal, limited by policy to just a select group of job series. We're highly unlikely to see LEAP anytime soon. LEAP. like AUO,pays 25% extra as well...but under different rules.

The GL pay scale pays extra to those at GL-10 and under. Considerably extra to GL-07 and under. AUO is paid at 25% on top of the base pay for the GL scale. I guess it is true that a GL-05 with AUO makes roughly 50% more than A GS-05 without any OT. In most real world situations the difference should be less than that though.

Comment

So now I know. It really doesn't matter where I am at all overtime is scheduled, so I'd still recieve the apropriate overtime.
      But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9341 users online. 437 members and 8904 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X