300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• References

I will be applying to the ASP and MDSP. How many references do they require? What type of references do they require (family members, friends, employers, etc.)? Will they expect me to find out the contact info of friends I may have had in high school or middle school? These friends are long gone and I have no idea how I can contact them. Would a long time family friend suffice?

My other question is regarding the sexual history. What type of info do they want? Do they want the names and numbers of all my exes (who i may not be on good terms with )?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Originally posted by hopeful81 View Post
    I will be applying to the ASP and MDSP. How many references do they require? What type of references do they require (family members, friends, employers, etc.)? Will they expect me to find out the contact info of friends I may have had in high school or middle school? These friends are long gone and I have no idea how I can contact them. Would a long time family friend suffice?

My other question is regarding the sexual history. What type of info do they want? Do they want the names and numbers of all my exes (who i may not be on good terms with )?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    I have yet to see an application that asks about sexual history. As long as you are not a pedophile, agencies tend to leave ones sexual exploits alone. Some will ask about ex's. If you are not on good terms with some of your ex's than so be it. As long as you just did not get along you should not have any issues. Mix in some domestic violence or other problems then you will have some issues. Dont forget that BI's look at the overall package. They look to corroborate what others say. If only one person is saying negative things about you you should be ok. If it is pattern then you may have an issue.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10245 users online. 477 members and 9768 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X