300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.E. in Ct.

Are there any L.E.O's from Ct. that could answer a couple of questions I have? I am currently an Officer in Florida and have been thinking about moving the family back up to Ct. I have heard good and bad about the way L.E. works up there. Ive heard that its quite liberal up there. But the pay is much, much better. If anyone has any advise, or suggestions please let me know.
    Chris

Depends on where you are in FL, but you may find the cost of living and taxes much higher than where you are at.

Comment

While it may be more expensive to live in Ct., Florida is not as cheap as it used to be, taxes, insurance, housing is going up and up.

Comment

yes, it is not as cheap as it once was here in Fl. I live on the East coast about 30 min from Orlando. I am really not worried so much about making ends meet as my wife has a well-paying job. I am more skeptical of the laws in Ct. I feel handcuffed as it is working here in Florida and if its a liberal as I have heard in Ct. I dont really know if i would be happy.
        Chris

Comment

You might try posting on the CT board to see if you get more responses.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4656 users online. 307 members and 4349 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X