300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Exam 911 Question

Is Police Exam 911, offered by Sgt. George Godoy, worth 50 bucks? What kind of techniques and knowledge does it have to offer? Would I be better off obtaining knowledge elsewhere?

I spent the 50 bones, just so I could see what he was offering. I figure its an investment into my future, so if it helps, great, if not, well, at least I know, and I can pass it along to other folks.

For me, it was helpful. His videos are pretty good, and they're easy to follow and retain. Its really good advice...he tells you how to go about filling out forms, how to get ready for the tests, etc. I had some questions, and e-mailed Sgt Godoy, and he wrote right back with the answers, and seemed very eager to help. Also told me good luck, and let him know how I did when it came time to test.

Some people don't feel its worth 50 bucks, but like I said, I consider the money investing into my future, and I usually get something out of just about anything. I can't imagine a LEO trying to cheat other folks trying to become LEO's themselves.

Good luck.
    Do I look like a freakin "people" person??? Sign here, press hard, five copies.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13448 users online. 489 members and 12959 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X