300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 questions on background packet???

3 of the yes/no questions i was curious about.

Contributing to the delinquency of a minor

Driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs

Illegal gambling

For contributing to the delinquency of a minor i have been to a few parties before where i am 21 and some people are not and have gotten them a drink or handed them one. Is that relevant?

I have drivin after i have had some drinks before but have always been good on either A sleeping where i am if to intoxicated or B getting a ride but when they say driving under the influence are they talking if you were a danger to yourself and others or just a drink or two?

I have gambled with friends at home games and stuff nothing extravagent like $25 buy in.
    Good... Bad... Im the guy with the gun

This is probably best answered in "Ask a Cop" under the hiring section.

Comment

All 4 of his most recent posts should be under that section. Dude, are you capable of answering a pre-employment questionaire without asking several questions of strangers on the internet. If an agency hires you are you gonna be capable of making decisions on the street, or will you have to log on to this website and ask us if you should make an arrest, or write someone a ticket. These are simple yes/no questions, and your previous posts about birth certificates, credit reports etc... Do your own research, between google and the yellow pages and about 5 minuntes of yout time you chould have found all the answers on your own. Cops are supposed to able to perform their own investigations. Just some things you might want to consider if you think you want to enter this line of work

Comment

Originally posted by calicopper View Post
        3 of the yes/no questions i was curious about.

Contributing to the delinquency of a minor

Driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs

Illegal gambling

For contributing to the delinquency of a minor i have been to a few parties before where i am 21 and some people are not and have gotten them a drink or handed them one. Is that relevant?

I have drivin after i have had some drinks before but have always been good on either A sleeping where i am if to intoxicated or B getting a ride but when they say driving under the influence are they talking if you were a danger to yourself and others or just a drink or two?

I have gambled with friends at home games and stuff nothing extravagent like $25 buy in.
        These are basically "Yes-No" questions. While explanations may be OK, excuses, rationalization, justification, aren't.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11918 users online. 443 members and 11475 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X