300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I am currently enrolled in college and working on my Bach in CJ. I was interested in seeing if there was any type of job, program, or internship you guys know about that I could do while i'm in college. I also reside in NC.

Contact local PDs you might be interested in working for. The US Marshals also have an internship program if you want to go federal.

Comment

Hello plr19

The Feds have a lot of internships (FBI, USSS, US Marshals etc) however they are only open during certain times. Check out individual websites and also usajobs. Good luck.
      Standing by to stand by

Comment

Originally posted by plr19 View Post
        I am currently enrolled in college and working on my Bach in CJ. I was interested in seeing if there was any type of job, program, or internship you guys know about that I could do while i'm in college. I also reside in NC.
        Your answer could be as close as your College or University Police Dept. Give them a call.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys.

Comment

NC has there own bureau of investigation. They also have internships too. The only bad thing, not paid. Good thing is that it gives you experience. check out this link:

http://www.ncsbi.gov/careers/careers.jsp

Hope this helps.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11959 users online. 450 members and 11509 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X