Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT'S THE BEST THING ABOUT DVA(DEPARTMENT OF VETERNANS AFFAIRS)and What's the best?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT'S THE BEST THING ABOUT DVA(DEPARTMENT OF VETERNANS AFFAIRS)and What's the best?

I just had my telephone interview from the Asst Chief of Department of Veterans Affairs in Memphis Tennessee. I'm presently a 0083 for the Department of Defense which actually has been a good experience. I was wondering if this would be a good lateral move towards better things or just stay where I'm at. I need all the advise I can get especially when I'm talking of moving my family their. Question (2) Which DVA is the best or considered to be the best in the country, which agency actually has an administration that's their for you, and is Memphis Tennessee any good I have heard strange things. All comments, and suggestions are accepted thanks.

check your pm Topsy
    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

I am also considering a move to the VA...do they care about state pre certification or not really becuase you have to go to their academy anyway.

Thanks.

Comment

No DrPepper...they don't. Everyone has to go to "their" 5 week "LETC" academy.
        "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Hey.... DrPepper which one are you considering going to in which state the one that called me is in Memphis,TN.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8424 users online. 432 members and 7992 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X