Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DEA-1811-15JUL08 openining, APP and Process section(public)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEA-1811-15JUL08 openining, APP and Process section(public)

200 Openings
    Closes January

http://jobsearch.usajobs.gov/getjob....mc_n=MKT000125

Good Luck!

Originally posted by timtim View Post
    200 Openings
    Closes January

http://jobsearch.usajobs.gov/getjob....mc_n=MKT000125

Good Luck!
    There's already a thread for this topic.
    USMS
    Info Session: 3/26/2009
    Interview: 6/1/09
    Conditional Offer: 7/2/09
    Sumbitted e-qip: 7/9/09
    Medical Exam: 7/14/09
    Background Interview: 7/29/09
    Drug Screening: 7/29/09
    FIT Test: 1/6/10 (Passed)
    FLETC: 6/9/10

Comment

Cool I might take a shot at it.

Comment

Take a shot, don't miss they don't hire that often, If you really don't know anyone or truly have connections the DEA will not be seeing you anytime soon. I think we would have a better chance of talking with GOD Personally..,
        I think Jesus applied and he's still waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Topsy Krets View Post
          Take a shot, don't miss they don't hire that often, If you really don't know anyone or truly have connections the DEA will not be seeing you anytime soon. I think we would have a better chance of talking with GOD Personally..,
          I think Jesus applied and he's still waiting.
          That's not true. I know several DEA agents here locally who knew nobody in DEA, didn't intern with them and had no connections whatsoever, and they are now DEA agents. You said pretty much the same thing in another post about the U.S. Marshals (adding that the U.S. Marshals probably wouldn't hire you anyway because you're African-American), and now DEA. If you were passed over by them, man up and move on. That's no reason for you to spread misinformation and attempt to discourage others from applying.
          Last edited by Meat; 07-18-2008, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Meat View Post
            That's not true. I know several DEA agents here locally who knew nobody in DEA, didn't intern with them and had no connections whatsoever, and they are now DEA agents. You said pretty much the same thing in another post about the U.S. Marshals, and now DEA. If you were passed over by them, that's no reason for you to spread misinformation and attempt to discrourage others from applying.
            He also said the same thing about TVA, LMAO. But I agree with you. My current agency loses many people to DEA and none that I know had any connections. In fact, my best friend who does have connections with DEA has not been hired yet.

Comment

That person has made some questionable posts all around the board. I wouldn't take anything they say to heart.

Comment

I suppose this is beating a dead horse, but his profile says he is a "Black Nationalist." I dont want to jump to conclusions but that term makes me think either Nation of Islam or Black Panthers - neither of which should be associated with a law enforcement officer. Granted, he was probably joking in his profile but not a good sign nonetheless.

Comment

I realize I made the last post, but perhaps a moderator should close this thread since there is already a more useful thread existing and this one will likely lead to further harassment of one of the contributors.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5903 users online. 340 members and 5563 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X