300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dea Sa 07/12/08

They just opened up an announcement for the SA position for those interested.

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/job/agent/joa.pdf

you are the best...

Thanks for the heads up!

Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
    They just opened up an announcement for the SA position for those interested.

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/job/agent/joa.pdf

Comment

Yea I appreciate the post, Ive been waiting for this for a long time.

Comment

Yeah thanks man, I called and got and left the message for an application to be mailed.
        "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke
        German Generalfieldmarshall

Comment

Originally posted by FormerUSAF View Post
          Yeah thanks man, I called and got and left the message for an application to be mailed.
          I was lucky enough to contact a person in recruiting. She was very helpful when answering my questions and took my address to mail me an application.
          USMS
          Info Session: 3/26/2009
          Interview: 6/1/09
          Conditional Offer: 7/2/09
          Sumbitted e-qip: 7/9/09
          Medical Exam: 7/14/09
          Background Interview: 7/29/09
          Drug Screening: 7/29/09
          FIT Test: 1/6/10 (Passed)
          FLETC: 6/9/10

Comment

THANK YOU!! This is something I would have missed since it is not on USAjobs.com

I do have a question for you guys. I will be turning 21 in early September and graduating early in December with my BA. I will qualify for this position under SAA. Therefore, when would be the best time for me to apply? I would like to apply before graduation but since final transcripts would be part of my application package I don't know how that is possible. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by OTVFD18 View Post
              THANK YOU!! This is something I would have missed since it is not on USAjobs.com

I do have a question for you guys. I will be turning 21 in early September and graduating early in December with my BA. I will qualify for this position under SAA. Therefore, when would be the best time for me to apply? I would like to apply before graduation but since final transcripts would be part of my application package I don't know how that is possible. Any thoughts or suggestions?
              It's posted on usajobs.

Comment

Anyone have any luck with the Boston FO? I've called a couple of listed numbers and the phone just keeps ringing and ringing.

Comment

Spoke with the Denver recruiter yesterday, and had what I guess could be considered a phone screening. He emailed me a packet of information to submit via snail mail. He informed me of all of the steps in the process and asked me about my qualifications.

Comment

requirements differ from office to office...in newark FO for example you cant receive an app packet UNTIL you attend an orientation sesssion

Comment

I just got off the phone with Denver as well...phone screening wasn't bad, sounds like its going to be a pretty competitive process. Good luck all.
                      Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.

Comment

Originally posted by MvExplorer View Post
                        I just got off the phone with Denver as well...phone screening wasn't bad, sounds like its going to be a pretty competitive process. Good luck all.
                        I called and got his voicemail from denver. Haven't heard back just left my phone number and home address. Should I call back again if I don't here from him by tomorrow?

Comment

The don't require a 4 year degree? I always thought the DEA, ATF, FBI & NCIS (and maybe some others) did.
                          Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

Originally posted by Washingtonian View Post
                            The don't require a 4 year degree? I always thought the DEA, ATF, FBI & NCIS (and maybe some others) did.
                            I think the DEA made recent changes this year.

Comment

Originally posted by OTVFD18 View Post

Wait until you get your BA knocked out unless you have significant investigative experience. When I applied (06) they were very adamant about not applying until you have your degree, not 6 months out, not a month out, have your degree.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4611 users online. 283 members and 4328 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X