Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IEA test score needed to really have a shot at NC,SC,GA?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IEA test score needed to really have a shot at NC,SC,GA?

Does anyone know the score needed to have a decent shot at getting a IEA position in NC, SC, GA. I have a 82 but I remember in the past you had to score up in the upper 90s to have a decent chance at anything, or so the rumor was. Does anybody know the deal? With a 82 should I just move on and forget about the IEA position?

No, while an 82 is not great it is a good score. The ability to get a job in an area is dependent on who wants to go to that area. If others turn down that area then you have a better chance. But it really is up to you.

Comment

Its hard to tell. I am not sure if they issued another round of TO's yet. That would be the easiest way to judge.

Comment

No TO so far. I got my NOR May 20th. Does ICE have many IE Agents in these states?

Comment

Originally posted by SHU View Post
          No TO so far. I got my NOR May 20th. Does ICE have many IE Agents in these states?
          I know the Lumpkin, Ga office is always picking up laterals and new hires.

Comment

Hey TXICE. What is the situation with transfers with IE Agents. Is it very difficult to do within the same sector? Say GA to NC transfer?

Comment

Originally posted by SHU View Post
              Hey TXICE. What is the situation with transfers with IE Agents. Is it very difficult to do within the same sector? Say GA to NC transfer?
              Technically, there is no transfer policy in DRO accept the compassionate transfer policy. A FOD (Field Office Director) can transfer whom he wishes within his area of responsibility with the stroke of a pen, although its usually rare. Lateral transfers occur from time to time. These are posted on USAJOBS frequently.

Comment

Thanks. Do you know how much hiring ICE/IEA plans on doing in the near future?

Comment

I scored a 93 for Georgia (Atlanta) and I have received nothing except the NOR about 4 times..Just got another email today saying something about TO's being sent or that they will be sent. Im not sure if I will get one though.. I tested back in 4-07

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6219 users online. 207 members and 6012 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X