300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opm/e-qip

I logged into the E-Qip system back in 2006 to complete the BI forms for BP. I set up my 3 Golden Questions but for the life of me cannot remember the answers! I currently have a TO for the CBPO position and need to log back into the E-QIP system. I called and sent an email to OPM's help desk but have not heard back from them yet. I also contacted CBPO but they have not helped either. All they can say is that my problem has been referred to the staffing unit. Is there anyone else I can contact to have my Golden Questions reset?

Thanks!

Patriot72

The agency that invited you into eqip can change your golden questions. It won't be OPM. Contact either HR or the personnel security office for the agency that hired you.
    Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

When I forgot mine about 6 months ago when I had to do an update for this job....I called OPM's 1800 number during the day and they reset the stuff for me right then.....

Took 10 mins or less.....

Comment

Originally posted by Patrio72 View Post
        I logged into the E-Qip system back in 2006 to complete the BI forms for BP. I set up my 3 Golden Questions but for the life of me cannot remember the answers! I currently have a TO for the CBPO position and need to log back into the E-QIP system. I called and sent an email to OPM's help desk but have not heard back from them yet. I also contacted CBPO but they have not helped either. All they can say is that my problem has been referred to the staffing unit. Is there anyone else I can contact to have my Golden Questions reset?

Thanks!

Patriot72
        Patrio,

When you do get back in to your account, make sure you save/print a copy for your records- it'll make life a lot easier next time you have to fill one out should decide to transfer/apply to another agency and when you have to do your periodic update-
        Last edited by Helo_Leo; 07-03-2008, 12:59 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7075 users online. 331 members and 6744 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X