300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to apply? 1 college class left.

I am currently finishing up my 2 year degree in computer science at a local technical college and I have 1 class left it starts in about a week and I am considering applying to be a police officer after school but I have a dilemma. Should I apply now while I am in school or should I wait till after I finish this last class. The last class is online so I do not have to be at class any certain time during the week which kind of puts me in a bind to wait to apply or not.

Thanks for taking your time to read this any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Apply now.

Comment

Apply now.
      I started applying when I had one year left of college.
      I finished my B.S in May and I'm set to start a PD academy in about a week.
      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Get it done now, hell you should have started yesterday

But in seriousness, I didn't start applying until the March before I graduated from University. Now I'm sitting around after my graduation, trying to find a filler job, while my applications process.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

you are already too late in applying.....so apply now

Comment

In the LA area it seems to average 6 - 12 months to get hired and sent to the academy... I'd say apply now.
              Focused Recruit

Comment

I was told 9 months before graduation to start applying.

Comment

I applied to all my depts. a little less than a month after my final semester in college started. I wish I had done it earlier because I could possibly be in an academy now. Instead, I'm waiting to hear back from all of them to see if I can move on from my oral.
                  "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
                  -Chris Rock

Comment

I'm starting to apply this month and I don't graduate until next June

Comment

I am also applying/testing now, and I graduate next June...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8416 users online. 220 members and 8196 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X