300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Califonia Post Written

I am just wondering for those of you that have taken the California post any advisce ? Also I was wondering about fellow applicants opinion on policeprep.com in relation to the California Post test. Much thanks.
    Last edited by skealon; 06-28-2008, 09:03 PM.

Hello skealon,

I'm not sure if there's a way to prepare for the POST exam. I took it and passed with a score of 52.5, which is "high" I guess in the way they score the test. The POST will gauge your personality, common sense and reactions. There is no study guide for it or any examples of the questions you might find in it, if you have the right mindset to be a Police Officer you will pass. As for the written test (Essay) be very attentive to your grammar and sentence structure, and be sure to pay close attention to the details on the video.
    Good Luck!
    CBPO
    Written: 08/29/2007
    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

Thanks for the reply ... just wondering do you recall how much time was allowed for the bubbles and how much time for the written much thanks.

Comment

It depends on how it is you're going about it. If you're testing to go into a Trainee program, they might do it in different ways... They might have you take both the same day or just the bubbles, and on another day the written.
        The bubbles are a couple of hours (different parts), and the written they give you around 20 minutes if I remember correctly. You watch the video then you write. I thought there was enough time for every part...

Good Luck Bud...
        CBPO
        Written: 08/29/2007
        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9912 users online. 459 members and 9453 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X