300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by finaljustice View Post
    I am a current CBP Officer and I put in for this marine interdiction agent...I work at a seaport....
    me too. hopefully, we hear something soon. good luck!

Comment

Have patience the process is not really all that long.

Question for you guys though, what offices did you put in for?

Comment

Originally posted by tavman View Post
        Have patience the process is not really all that long.
        Sent in all my paperwork the day after I got a conditional offer (June 2nd) and have heard nothing since then.
        "He pulls a knife you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way and that's how you get Capone. Now......What are you prepared to do?"
        -Malone-

Comment

Also anyone with knowledge of what the job actually encompasses please feel free to pm me
          IGNORE LIST - Banastretarlton AKA "banana boy"

"In the fields of observation chance favors only prepared mind"
          -----Louis Pasteur

"Sweat in training saves blood on the battlefield."

-------Col. David "Hack" Hackworth

On my 7 year old 2nd Grade Class wall

------------YOU are RESPONSIBLE for YOUR OWN ACTIONS

Comment

anybody else receive n.o.r.'s today? if not, you should very soon. i received my earlier today.

Comment

Doing the med exam this week. The word I have got from HR is that depending on your city where you get the CO, you may move slow or fast in the process. I still can't get a solid timeline for academies though. I know their running through the summer and early Fall, not sure after that.
              "He pulls a knife you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way and that's how you get Capone. Now......What are you prepared to do?"
              -Malone-

Comment

Originally posted by SD5326 View Post
                Doing the med exam this week. The word I have got from HR is that depending on your city where you get the CO, you may move slow or fast in the process. I still can't get a solid timeline for academies though. I know their running through the summer and early Fall, not sure after that.
                what announcement are you processing through? the scores from the july announcement just came out yesterday.

Comment

March/April announcement. You applied to the most recent Status Candidates annuncement I presume.
                  -Malone-

Comment

Originally posted by SD5326 View Post
                    March/April announcement. You applied to the most recent Status Candidates annuncement I presume.
                    correct.

Comment

Hello Everyone just recently received an email stating that i have been selected for this position and my name was referred to the selecting official. Does anyone knows how long is the Academy and whats included? Thanks All!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fletc05 View Post
                        Hello Everyone just recently received an email stating that i have been selected for this position and my name was referred to the selecting official. Does anyone knows how long is the Academy and whats included? Thanks All!!!
                        you need to read your email again. it is not a selection letter, but merely a letter stating that your application has been referred to the selecting official. you still need to be selected for the position by the official. you will have an interview first and then receive a call offering you the position. also, there is alot of information about this position in the forum. take a few minutes to search and you will find all the information you need. good luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9910 users online. 469 members and 9441 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X