300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completing Secret Service application

Out of curiosity does anyone here know how to save the data entered into opm form OF 612 which is the resume form that you fill out for Secret Service 1811 positions. I would like to send the app via email but cant because every time I enter data into the adobe form it wont save so I can send it via email. Suggestions.

Yeah it won't save in adobe. You have to print it out, fill it out with a pen, and then either scan it back in to email or just fax it.

Comment

I knew someone who sent it via email -- never heard anything back (And shes already a state police officer)

My partner and I hand delivered ours to our local field office. Had a call within 3 weeks back.

Comment

Originally posted by a cashew View Post
        I knew someone who sent it via email -- never heard anything back (And shes already a state police officer)

My partner and I hand delivered ours to our local field office. Had a call within 3 weeks back.
        You need to find an editable version of the form. I came across it on the internet. Sorry, but I can't recall where. I guess try to google "editable OF...".

Comment

Hello Youngpup

I dont know if its the version of adobe I have but I was able to save the file however one section would write other another. I had to print it out one section at a time and deliver it in person.
          Standing by to stand by

Comment

Ok thanks guys. Adobe is great if you have professional. I have just Adobe version 8 so unless the creators of the document have made it with open security you cant fill it in. I will see if I can find an editable version. As the generation raised with computers I dread hand writing things in. lol

Comment

There is an editable adobe file on the website. It can be filled out with just adobe reader. I would not suggest emailing it thought, it would probably go missing. I would fedex it directly to the office you are processing out of.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8776 users online. 403 members and 8373 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X