300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice 1811

anybody else out there waiting to hear from scheduling & training unit? I'm at day 95 & counting since referred...

very curious re:feedback on when any calls were recieved; i.e. day 60, day 120 etc. any info is much appreciated! thx.

Here's a 23 page thread all about ICE SA that is still very active...

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...&highlight=ice

Comment

who knows?!

Originally posted by Brooksy56 View Post
      anybody else out there waiting to hear from scheduling & training unit? I'm at day 95 & counting since referred...

very curious re:feedback on when any calls were recieved; i.e. day 60, day 120 etc. any info is much appreciated! thx.
      Hang in there buddy i'm on my 7th month mark tomorrow .... the call may be tomorrow or may be next week, month, year... who knows!...lets hope for tomorrow.....Either way check the current active thread first , much info in there
      PHINALLY!!!!!

Comment

Thanks

Thanks so much for the feedback, I'll stay on top of that thread for info...much appreciated! 7 months...yikes.

Comment

I know a guy who only had a 60 day wait. I'm currently on 120. He must have been lucky I guess.

Comment

Could be much longer...

I'm on day 260 or so, so hang in there bro, b/c your wait can be much longer.
            PHINALLY!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jquise2423 View Post
              I know a guy who only had a 60 day wait. I'm currently on 120. He must have been lucky I guess.
              I didn't count days, but my background was completed in late January and I got the call on March 3. So I guess that put it at around 30 days.

It'll come, don't worry! You want to hold out for better weather, anyway.

Comment

I applied for the ICE 1811 as a VEOA candidate on June 6th through the Application Manager. I haven't heard squat yet, and I was hoping some of you could lend me some insight. Do they call you, e-mail you, or what? I would think there would be some "thanks but no thanks" e-mail or a phone call for a test or something.
                Gimme a Diablo sammich and a Dr. Pepper, and make it snappy - I'm in a gotd**n hurry!

Comment

Originally posted by BigTrooper View Post
                  I applied for the ICE 1811 as a VEOA candidate on June 6th through the Application Manager. I haven't heard squat yet, and I was hoping some of you could lend me some insight. Do they call you, e-mail you, or what? I would think there would be some "thanks but no thanks" e-mail or a phone call for a test or something.
                  i believe you are talking about the 1811 position with fps, which is a branch of ice but not the same position this thread is revolved around.

Comment

My wife is a Jan 07 tester, she had a medical problem that just cleared up and a check with Cass today showed that she was referred to scheduling. Is it time to get excited or just more waiting??? ( do they take females quicker?)

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeywar View Post
                      My wife is a Jan 07 tester, she had a medical problem that just cleared up and a check with Cass today showed that she was referred to scheduling. Is it time to get excited or just more waiting??? ( do they take females quicker?)
                      welcome to the slowest line in the government, especially if she applied in florida.

Comment

more waiting....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5306 users online. 221 members and 5085 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X