300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fedguy889 View Post
    5 years ago when I was offered a job (oh wait that was with wackanut, prolly different), it was about a month or so. I'll try to catch up with a buddy of mine who is at peach bottom and double check with him.

on a side note: I know they WILL call your references. My buddy put myself and and my roomie down (I think cause we're both cops).

Thanks - I applied for the spot in Corduva. I tried to contact somebody in HR by calling the company HQ in Chicago - but that got me nowhere.

Just looking for the opportunity to talk to someone or find out the benefits, pay, hiring out look, etc.
    There is no greater love - than that of a man - that will give his life for another.

If God carried a gun - it would be a 1911

Comment

Can anyone give more info on the nuclear SPO I II and III positions? I found the company Dominion in WA and VA, but they dont show the salary. Are there any other facilities in the northeast for this position?

Comment

Has anyone here heard anything regarding this position they posted for the Corduva Location?

I tried to do some info recon by calling around the company but met barriers as far as getting a hold of anyone in HR or recruiting......
        There is no greater love - than that of a man - that will give his life for another.

If God carried a gun - it would be a 1911

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8608 users online. 382 members and 8226 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X