300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hartford PD

Has anyone heard anything from the Hartford CT PD out of those who made the eligibility list?

Dave

I'm on the list; I took the oral at the end of March, made the eligibility list (got the letter saying so 2 weeks after that), haven't heard anything. Called them about two months ago to ask them and got the "we'll get to you when your name comes up. Until then, don't contact us, we'll contact you." Apparently they're looking for a LOT of people, so it could be awhile. But yeah, I'm in the same boat as you.
    "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
    -Chris Rock

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, where are you on the eligibility list? I'm #24.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS View Post
        If you don't mind me asking, where are you on the eligibility list? I'm #24.
        #27; normally, I would be worried about us, but since they're looking for so many, quite a few people here said I would be fine, so that's good for you too

I got a 79.9 on my oral. How about you, if you don't mind me asking?
        "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
        -Chris Rock

Comment

I never found out my score...the eligibility letter just said the total score, which was 81.3.

Comment

Has anyone here heard from these guys yet?
            -Chris Rock

Comment

I got a call yesterday from a detective in the BI department. She said they weren't going to be doing any BI's for another few months, and left her phone number if I had any questions.

Seeing as though she left a # I might try to get some more detailed info about the dept., training, work week, etc.

Dave

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12645 users online. 461 members and 12184 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X