Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You won't make hardly nothing working LP... Not unless your a regional or president. I would consider companies like Aramark who outsource their management personnel and pay their directors well. Directors, and executive directors at hospitals in security or integrated services can bring in starting 80-100k without breaking a sweat.
    Last edited by 3rd_Watch; 01-14-2009, 01:55 AM.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country." President John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by kirch View Post
      Another angle has been presented to me, via PM. Maybe some others here can shed some more light on it.

I originally considered private investigative work, something I've done on a limited basis for a short time in the past. I liked the work, but I knew that getting into the field at my experience level would likely mean pay lower than the police work I've already passed on.

It's been suggested that I could serve a role in business development for a PI/Security company. That way I can lead with my strongest asset, namely, nearly 20 years of experience in sales, marketing and advertising. But I can parlay that role into some investigative work as part of the job. As it was presented to me, there is no shortage of people in that field with prior LE/investigative experience, but the sales/marketing/management backgrounds are pretty thin.

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?
      Some states won't let you work as a Private Detective (or) Private Security Guard while being an active police officer. Part-time or not...
      Last edited by 3rd_Watch; 01-14-2009, 01:59 AM.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country." President John F. Kennedy

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6093 users online. 208 members and 5885 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X