300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NextCapCop View Post
    ^ I was considering that also. How far is the metro station from the Capitol?

I believe the metro station is a few miles from my Aunt's house so I can have her drop me off.
    If you're going the Metro route, they have a trip planner on their website www.wmata.com that'll give you an idea of how often the trains run, make sure you factor in possible delays.

Comment

Originally posted by Helo_Leo View Post
      If you're going the Metro route, they have a trip planner on their website www.wmata.com that'll give you an idea of how often the trains run, make sure you factor in possible delays.
      Or your metro card de-magnetizing like what happened to me

Comment

Last edited by NextCapCop; 06-09-2008, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last edited by NYCardinal85; 06-09-2008, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Up_On_Base
                Did you sign a confidentiality agreement not to disclose the poly testing?

Even if you didn't, I would not be posting this kind of info in public forum.

I know you are not giving away the launch codes but be smart...you didn't get the job yet...why give them any reason to turn you down? If you are willing to share this info...what else are you willing to post about?
                Agreed. That is quite a bit of information to post on a public forum for ANYONE to read.

Comment

Originally posted by Up_On_Base
                  Even if you didn't, I would not be posting this kind of info in public forum.
                  Please edit the quote from your post. I removed the info.

Just thought I was helping someone out, which seems to be the point of this section.

Comment

Well, because you guys have the guy quoted everywhere, it is obvious to what he's done, however, based on what I see over the internet, I see some real lack of maturity, no offense.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10555 users online. 494 members and 10061 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X