Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Comment

AMEN HAIRYGARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in my 5th year now. I believe I'm in the transition stage from hostility to superiority. I don't gripe as much, I have just survived two elections, I know who I can/cannot trust, etc......
      ""Liberals are liberal until something happens to them or someone they love, then they want the rules to change"

Comment

Hi hear ya, im in the same situation as you. IM 36 and Ive been a reserve for 5 yrs and and just graduated last summer for LE and struggling to find a job. Im looking to go out of state and i test for the Border Patol in a few weeks.
        Six of my fellow reserves all in their 30s some as old as 37 got the bug and became officers so your not alone. If its something you want to do then do it life is too short you may regret not trying it at age 50. The other posters made some good points about enjoying your reserve time cause when you hop to the other side of the squad car now it becomes work and responsibility then followd by stress. (Its nice to go home when you start yawning). Its made me ask the same question do I want to enjoy LE and stay a reserve or become a cop. I do hospital security now and it pays farily well and we carry tasers and batons and even get to rumble quit frequenlty with drunks and psychs.
        They problem we have is time isnt on our side we only have a few yrs left. We dont want to be working til our 60s.
        any questions just PM me

regards
        Brent

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6552 users online. 268 members and 6284 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X