Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should be able to use your usajobs account to look at all the past jobs you've applied for...if that's the announcement number then just look for that.

Comment

That won't work for HUD. HUD does not use application manager feature in USAjobs, so the info in not retained. HUD requires you to submit printed documents by mail. They are the last of the none automated agencies. Even DOC OIG allowed you to email application.

I was hoping to find another applicant that could let me know the city. I have all the oterh info. Their announcements are pretty much the same.
      "From now until the end of the world, we and it shall be remembered. We few, we Band of Brothers. For he who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." - William Shakespeare ("King Henry V")

Comment

Same problem here, I got a rerferal notice yesterday but cant remember what city it was. I use to keep track of all my fed applications but slacked off here lately.

In other news I interviewed today for a HUD OIG position I put in for back in June. I thought it went well, they told me I should know one way or another in two weeks. 5 people interviewed out of a 100 or so applicants is what they said.

Comment

Originally posted by dpd0779 View Post
          Same problem here, I got a rerferal notice yesterday but cant remember what city it was. I use to keep track of all my fed applications but slacked off here lately.

In other news I interviewed today for a HUD OIG position I put in for back in June. I thought it went well, they told me I should know one way or another in two weeks. 5 people interviewed out of a 100 or so applicants is what they said.
          I applied to 13 different announcements, 9 have been canceled. I just had been notified that I have been referred on this one. The other three are for Seattle; I was notified that I was qualified back in May.

Good luck on your interview today. You can be my inside man, next year. Hard to believe FY is almost over. Not as much activity as I thought there would be for 1811. A significant amount of agencies never put out one announcement. Retirement and attrition must be playing with there numbers.
          "From now until the end of the world, we and it shall be remembered. We few, we Band of Brothers. For he who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." - William Shakespeare ("King Henry V")

Comment

Has anyone on here actually gone through the whole process with HUD OIG? Is there a medical and background portion? Do you get a TS clearance? I left with the impression that if they hired me I would be starting almost immediatley.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13695 users online. 453 members and 13242 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X