• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breely23
    commented on 's reply
    orx1141 Not well. lol

• Sink123
    replied
    Just an update for those with student loans. I was notified yesterday that the Border Patrol is not currently hiring under the program in which they repay your student loans as a recruitment incentive. The program does exist and is advertised on the benefits page however it is only utilized when the position is designated as a hard to fill position. Just clearing up the waters for those with student loans. Obviously I am still excited and very grateful for the opportunity.

Leave a comment:

• orx1141
    commented on 's reply
    How did it go ?

• Breely23
    replied
    UPDATE 1/13/20

EQIP has been completed back to the original Progress. CURRENT PERCENTAGE 38%

Application Received 11/13/19
    Entrance Exam Passed 11/25/19
    Pre-Offer 12/2/19
    EQIP 12/9/19
    Medical Exam 12/9/19
    Structured Interview 12/19/19
    --------------------------------------
    Background Investigation:In Process
    Drug: In Process

Polygraph Exam Scheduled: 1/15/2020
    Fitness Exam: Pending
    Final Offer: Pending

Leave a comment:

• battlewagon
    commented on 's reply
    Immediately? Pay should start as soon as you're there. Should be one pay period, two weeks, for it to kick

• FerrerRodriguez
    replied
    Do you get paid at the fletc and if so when ??

Leave a comment:

• Carlos0933
    replied
    Good evening.

my EOD is February 13. Wanted to start make contact with other people heading to Texas. My station is Marfa. I’ll be in El Paso February 7 until the 13.
    hit me up. And congrats to all individuals that have passed the process.

Leave a comment:

• battlewagon
    replied
    Originally posted by Sink123 View Post
    I am pretty sure that this has been covered in past posts, but I have looked back and have not been able to locate the post. I EOD Feb. 3rd and received all of my paperwork yesterday. Does anyone have advice on packing for the academy? What to bring, what not to bring etc... I apologize ahead of time if it has already been covered. Thank you for your time.
    Bring a fair share of normal civilian clothes.a lot of people think it's going to be like basic or academies where you are always in some sort of uniform, and show up with one or two pairs of regular clothes. You will be in your own personal clothes every day, guaranteed. For dinner, weekends, etc.

February March etc are very cold in artesia. Cold enough there will be snow on the range if you shoot in the morning and conditions are right.

I'd recommend some of the saline or whatever stuff it is nasal spray for dry noses. Artesia is high altitude, and plus very dry desert, so many people get nosebleeds when they are there for the first part of their stay.

If you have a tablet or laptop, I'd bring. But make sure it is in the middle of your suitcase surrounded by clothes or soft stuff. You'll see why.

Black compression shorts as I mentioned above.

Edit: when you get there and get a chance to go to Walmart, I'd get your own set of towels facecloths etc. You will be provided them upon arrival but I wouldn't want to be using the linen, esp after you hear what classmates are using them for.
    Last edited by battlewagon; 01-09-2020, 01:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• battlewagon
    commented on 's reply
    In black. The local Walmart will be sold out all the time from people showing up and being told they need black compression shorts for PT, and people going out. Dark blue may be acceptable but I don't remember, but black is definitely good to go.

• jcsaenz3
    commented on 's reply
    Go to Honor First Forum they have alot of good threads towards that subject. One thing i constantly see is Compression Shorts at least a pair for each day.

• Sink123
    replied
    I am pretty sure that this has been covered in past posts, but I have looked back and have not been able to locate the post. I EOD Feb. 3rd and received all of my paperwork yesterday. Does anyone have advice on packing for the academy? What to bring, what not to bring etc... I apologize ahead of time if it has already been covered. Thank you for your time.

Leave a comment:

• Breely23
    commented on 's reply
    Just got word that my Fitness Exam will be scheduled after My background check is completed along with polygraph.

• Breely23
    replied
    Originally posted by Breely23 View Post
    UPDATE

My EQIP is currently being reviewed again.

UPDATE
    EQIP has been completed back to the original Progress. CURRENT PERCENTAGE 38%

Pre-Offer 12/2/19
    EQIP 12/9/19
    Medical Exam 12/9/19
    Background Investigation:In Process
    Polygraph Exam: Pending

Leave a comment:

• FerrerRodriguez
    replied
    Eod date Jan 6 ,still have not received the email with instructions and less the ine week away. Kind of anxious

Leave a comment:

• Breely23
    replied
    Originally posted by Breely23 View Post
    Currently in the process for the Border Patrol Agent Position.
    UPDATE

Pre-Offer 12/2/19
    EQIP 12/9/19
    Medical Exam 12/9/19
    Background Investigation:
    In Process
    Polygraph Exam: Pending

Does anyone have any idea of when my background will clear ? Also any idea of when ill be scheduled for my fitness and polygraph ?
    UPDATE

My EQIP is currently being reviewed again.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9999 users online. 351 members and 9648 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X