Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamoStu
    replied
    Knocked out my SI yesterday in Atlanta (I’m 20-9 VRA for BPA and CBPO). Friday I scheduled my Polygraph for next Monday the 1st. Will definitely be an anxiety week since I also have my USSS Polygraph on Wednesday the 3rd lol.

Leave a comment:

• big_bob_69
    commented on 's reply
    You might have to wait until the next posting. I think they do a new one every month or two.

• BigZ152
    replied
    Good afternoon, everyone. I have a quick question, I applied to Border Patrol in October but failed due to lack of studying never the less I applied again last week and got notified “Your application is considered complete as you have already completed the required Entrance Exam assessments” is it taking my previous scores or something or is it being adjusted due to applying this time around with a degree? Thank you

Leave a comment:

• HSIApplicant
    replied
    I’m in ATL area. /misquote
    Last edited by HSIApplicant; 01-12-2021, 03:06 PM. Reason: Mis quote

Leave a comment:

• Lsantana25
    replied
    I did my EQUIP and medical all back in AUG and have heard nothing i heard they are backed up now anyone knows how long the wait is for something like the structured interview?

Leave a comment:

• big_bob_69
    commented on 's reply
    What region are you in?

• DRohn167
    commented on 's reply
    Academy is currently 23 weeks (not including current two week ROM period or any other COVID related delays). The Spanish program consists of 15 weeks worth of Spanish with each “week” being 6 days long... so you end up attending Spanish classes almost the entirety of the academy. Just pay attention and study and you will pass, it’s made with the non-nativo in mind.

• HSIApplicant
    replied
    Got a call for poly schedule.

Leave a comment:

• specialagentblog
    replied
    I am now starting to make the uniformed sections of this blog aware of a resource for those who are looking at potential career broadening opportunities later on down the road (many uniformed officers switch to criminal investigations & make ideal 1811s due to their experience). The average starting age for 1811s usually hovers in the early 30s & for most, it is their second LEO job. Additionally, uniformed fed LEOs get to keep their retirement years, TSP contributions & often receive higher starting pay bands (the 5 year mark is perfect for making the switch). I hope this is useful to everyone on this forum:

The Special Agents Blog relates to all things "1811." It includes agency profiles, hiring advice, article links and videos pertaining to the Special Agent profession. My goal is for this website to be a great resources for current, past and future special agents. Content suggestions (ie articles, links, books) are ALWAYS welcome as providing a central repository is the intended goal.

www.specialagents.org OR Type "Special Agents Blog" into Google

I currently have agency profiles for HSI, DEA, FBI, ATF, Secret Service, DSS, IRS CI, USPIS, NCIS and now OSI.

I wish the best to my fellow law enforcement officers; be proud of your service.

Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 10.13.28 AM.png

Leave a comment:

• SouthWestSon
    commented on 's reply
    Class 1166...is that what they're up to now? WOW!!! I was Class 363 and went to Charleston (TCA/DGL). How time flies. I crossed over to ICE and retired 11/2018. Great times with The Patrol. Good luck and stay safe.

• Cgrizz
    commented on 's reply
    Spanish is 15 weeks at the academy

• ghambone
    commented on 's reply
    Is everyone doing the psi now?

• Exbpa340
    commented on 's reply
    It’s part of the 26 week academy.

• Ramp66
    replied
    Does anyone know if Spanish is part of the six month academy or if it is an additional few weeks at the end?

Leave a comment:

• big_bob_69
    commented on 's reply
    About 5 months ago.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6570 users online. 353 members and 6217 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X