Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any BPA here???

Comment

• The days of application to hire in 4 months are over. Your a yr late in the game. Its going to take at least 8 months if not a yr or a yr in a half + to get a opportunity to become a Border Patrol Agent. Use your time wisely by preparing physically and mentally for the academy. Push yourself physically now and you will have a much easier road when you get to the academy. Get started with spanish because you won't have much time later on. That is the only thing you can control about the process. Don't concern yourself with how many weeks it takes others to get a visit or call from the security office because your life is different than theirs. Its apples to oranges. If its been a year and a half then I would contact them but if it has not, do not waste your valuable time thinking about something you have no say in. And don't **** off any of the federal workers at the hiring center. They do not get paid more to help you get a job. Pestering them might get your application misplaced. Focus on what you can control. ie: yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by ronaldbur View Post
        any BPA here???
        Did you happen to read the 36 pages before this one?

Comment

• i mean like one thats ALREADY in and working. not an APPLICANT

Comment

• Who do you think are answering the questions?

Comment

• Hey madchicken are you one??? If you are a long did it take you to get in?

Comment

• I'm a BPA. It took me eighteen months to get hired.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronaldbur View Post
                  Hey madchicken are you one??? If you are a long did it take you to get in?
                  If I decoded that right...

It took until they were done. Everyone is different, I took about 9 months and I went through everything quickly. Instead of wasting time wondering how long its going to take, you may want to invest in some classes at your local college.

Comment

• Any of you guys in Arizona??? Thats were i chose as my Duty station!! How is it?

Comment

• Ronald, I strongly suggest that you head on over to HonorFirst.com and start reading the valuable info over there.

Comment

• Passed my OB today. Thought for sure I had failed, but alas...
                        BPA EOD - 09/06/10

Comment

• i know but for some reason i cant find the section that talk about arizona duty station

Comment

• I'm not a agent. I'm what they call an intern. I sit in the front row for muster, fill up the gas, wash the truck, keep my mouth shut and ears/eyes open to learn everything I can. One day in the future I'll be a PA.
                            Last edited by SHU; 03-23-2009, 10:32 PM. Reason: why not

Comment

• madchicken you gotta chill........he's just looking for answers don't answer them if you don't want to.
                              Corrections: "We face what society fears."

Comment

• Originally posted by gsa85 View Post
                                Passed my OB today. Thought for sure I had failed, but alas...
                                gsa85, congrats!! That interview is pretty intensed!!
                                Corrections: "We face what society fears."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6929 users online. 353 members and 6576 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X