X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flyfrog View Post
    super,
    how long were you 'in security office'?
    about 2 and a half months. Whats funny is that while it was in the security office I never called or checked cass, and then one day I said what the heck Ill check it, it was updated the day before and it told me I was in TSU.
    5 weeks in TSU.

Comment

• Hey everybody. Im new to this thread and just want to wish everybody best of luck!! I know its tough on waiting and waiting..and testing and testing!! Just as yesterday, the B.P. investigator came to my house and had a 2 hour interivew with me. So, that's were im at as for my stages go. I passed all my testing with flying colors. Could someone tell me how long after all the interviews with yourself, friends nieghbors and co-workers will it take to hear something again? I know it's diff. for everyone but I just want to hear some people's expierences. thanks in advance!!
      Corrections: "We face what society fears."

Comment

• Originally posted by ronaldbur View Post
        6 months waiting for the B.I. to clear. I wonder if ill ever get out of this!
        Hey ronaldbur, are you waiting for the BI to start your investigation or did he allready interview you, your friends and coworkers??

Comment

• C.A.S.S updated my page today, 2 more checks down, 2 more to go!

Does anyone know what the "qualifications" entail in the application process?
          Is it for the paygrade?
          Border Patrol Timeline
          Studied my rear off - 1/22/2009 -2/10/2009
          Entrance exam: passed - 2/11/2009
          Recieved T.O. - 2/11/2009
          Oral board exam: passed - 2/17/2009
          Sent paperwork - 2/21/2009
          Fitness test: passed - 3/6/2009
          Drug test: passed - 3/13/2009
          Medical exam: passed - 3/19/2009
          Qualifications: accepted GL5 - 4/2/2009

Comment

• Originally posted by CBP2b View Post
            C.A.S.S updated my page today, 2 more checks down, 2 more to go!

Does anyone know what the "qualifications" entail in the application process?
            Is it for the paygrade?
            Yeah if you qualify for gl 5, 7 or 9, depending on the papers you sent in and your study qualifications or work experience...

I got my Fitness checkmark
            BPA:
            Written Test: Passed (97%)
            Reactivated Feb 09
            Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
            Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
            Medical Exam: Completed
            Drug Test: Completed
            Fitness: Completed
            Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
            Background Investigation: Completed

IEA ICE
            Written Test: Passed (80% )
            Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
            Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

Comment

• Originally posted by BPA2Be View Post
              Yeah if you qualify for gl 5, 7 or 9, depending on the papers you sent in and your study qualifications or work experience...

I got my Fitness checkmark
              Congratulations!!
              Thank you for answering my question, good luck to you!
              Border Patrol Timeline

Comment

• Nelly ive been waiting I met with my investigator 7 months ago.It took her like 3 weeks to get everything done.She submited the paper work and ive been waiting for it to clear in CASS. its been 6 months since the B.I. is in their hands. Still no word. Funny thing is that some people B.I. take weeks other months and I heard from a guy in another forum his been on his for 2 years. Im thinking they lost my papers

Comment

• how fast does the process move along?? i currently in the process for CBP but they take forever for example i tested out in 2007 and got a TO 2 weeks ago with a score of 87. can i get some feedback on how fast it has moved for some of you guys?
                  "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronaldbur View Post
                    Nelly ive been waiting I met with my investigator 7 months ago.It took her like 3 weeks to get everything done.She submited the paper work and ive been waiting for it to clear in CASS. its been 6 months since the B.I. is in their hands. Still no word. Funny thing is that some people B.I. take weeks other months and I heard from a guy in another forum his been on his for 2 years. Im thinking they lost my papers

Thanks for your response ronaldbur. 7 months ago?!?!? Yikes!! Like you said I keep reading it takes weeks, months, or even years so I guess its heads up for anything. Have you tried emailing them? You could so by going to the web site were it shows your status.

Today my BI is comming to my job to interview my supervisor Hopefully it goes well!!

Comment

• So my BI just left my job!! My supervisor pulled me aside and said he made me look very good !! I can't wait until this is all over!!

Comment

• I'm starting to get a little worried. On average, how long does it take for the BI to contact you after your case gets to the security office? A little more than two weeks and no news...
                        United States Border Patrol
                        08/2009 - Tentative Scheduling Unit.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlcatrazT2 View Post
                          I'm starting to get a little worried. On average, how long does it take for the BI to contact you after your case gets to the security office? A little more than two weeks and no news...
                          Hey Alcatraz, my case went into office on January 3, 2009. A BI contacted me March 10, 2009. It took them 2 months to contact me. From what im reading and noticing it's diffrent for everyone. Some people wait weeks, months or even a year or two. So just hang in there man.

Comment

• Originally posted by nelly View Post
                            Hey Alcatraz, my case went into office on January 3, 2009. A BI contacted me March 10, 2009. It took them 2 months to contact me. From what im reading and noticing it's diffrent for everyone. Some people wait weeks, months or even a year or two. So just hang in there man.
                            Appreciate the response. Thank you. Best of luck to you as well. Seems like all of us need it nowadays .
                            United States Border Patrol
                            08/2009 - Tentative Scheduling Unit.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlcatrazT2 View Post
                              I'm starting to get a little worried. On average, how long does it take for the BI to contact you after your case gets to the security office? A little more than two weeks and no news...
                              What part of 1 to 365+ days did you not understand? Your file is in a pile with another 10,000+ files that are "in the security office". When they assign a BI, someone will contact you.

Comment

• Originally posted by nelly View Post
                                So my BI just left my job!! My supervisor pulled me aside and said he made me look very good !! I can't wait until this is all over!!
                                Is it mandatory for the BI to meet, or sit down with your current employer? I have worked there almost 14 years. We are slowing down bigtime. I wrote on my SF-86 that they could contact my current employer, but now, I feel as if I am giving them a good reason to lay me off.

I will have to wait and see what the BI says I guess??? They are supposed to contact me before hand. Hope they do
                                Border Patrol Timeline

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8963 users online. 375 members and 8588 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X