300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Section8 View Post
    There is a very good chance you will need to reapply. I received the following e-mail in regards to my reactivation:
    Thank you for your recent request to reactivate your application. Please log onto https://cbpmhc.hr-services.org/BPA and answer the on-line questionnaire. Once you have finished the on-line questionnaire your scores will be reactivated in our system. This process may take 24-48 hours. You will receive a Notice of Results (NOR) in the mail also showing your scores have been reactivated.

Once your application has been reactivated your name will be referred to our staffing unit. You will receive a tentative selection letter in the mail if you are re-selected by staffing.

Good luck,
    Section8
    May I ask what did you fail that you had to react.?

I called today and the lady told me that they will send me the papers in 3 to 4 weeks...its been one already
    BPA:
    Written Test: Passed (97%)
    Reactivated Feb 09
    Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
    Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
    Medical Exam: Completed
    Drug Test: Completed
    Fitness: Completed
    Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
    Background Investigation: Completed

IEA ICE
    Written Test: Passed (80% )
    Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
    Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

Comment

• Originally posted by BPA2Be View Post
      May I ask what did you fail that you had to react.?
      I failed the fitness test. The reactivation process may be different for other reasons.
      BPA Status
      TSU: 04/24/09
      EOD: 10/12/09, Sierra Blanca, TX
      Resigned: 10/28/09
      Reapplied: 07/29/11
      NOR: 08/24/11, 5 & 7 @ 93 (no Vet pref)
      TSL1: 12/16/11, forms sent
      PFT1: scheduled for 02/03/12
      Oral Board: scheduled for 02/03/12

CBPO Status
      Applied: 06/24/11
      Written: 07/21/11
      NOR: 08/30/11, 5 & 7 @ 94 (no Vet pref)

Comment

• i just finished everything with the BP. I passed the written, physical, interview, medical, etc.. there was a glitch with my SF86 from and I am resending that, but then the background starts.

here at school, we have a fitness program that's one credit a semester, and 3 hours a week. At the end of last semester i was doing 55-60 push-ups in a minute, 57 sit ups in a minute, and then running a 2 mile in under 14.5 minutes.. tell you what, it sure helps to have a routine workout program...

My buddy here is at the same place I am.. just waiting to hear back about the back grounds... we were told it'll be 3-9 months...
        2 Chronicles 19:7 (NLT)

Comment

• Originally posted by vulcanranger View Post
          i just finished everything with the BP. I passed the written, physical, interview, medical, etc.. there was a glitch with my SF86 from and I am resending that, but then the background starts.

here at school, we have a fitness program that's one credit a semester, and 3 hours a week. At the end of last semester i was doing 55-60 push-ups in a minute, 57 sit ups in a minute, and then running a 2 mile in under 14.5 minutes.. tell you what, it sure helps to have a routine workout program...

My buddy here is at the same place I am.. just waiting to hear back about the back grounds... we were told it'll be 3-9 months...
          Wow, that's a pretty serious fitness regime. Just be careful not to injury yourself. In the past I would run a lot also, but after a couple weeks of training my knee would start to hurt a lot. Now I try to run everyother day to stay a few steps above the PT graduation requirements.
          Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• Does the Border Patrol use the same background investigation that the CBP officers have had performed. I already had my investigation performed to be a CBP officer but I would also like to apply for the border patrol. Is it the same investigation?

Comment

• Originally posted by grullj View Post
              Does the Border Patrol use the same background investigation that the CBP officers have had performed. I already had my investigation performed to be a CBP officer but I would also like to apply for the border patrol. Is it the same investigation?
              From what I have heard they do. But, you may want to call or email the hiring center just to be sure.
              Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. - Seneca

Comment

• does anyone know what the credit history standards are? how many days late or $ amount past due? I have some investment properties that i can't continue to pay and was wondering how that would affect my BG.

Comment

• Now I try to run everyother day to stay a few steps above the PT graduation requirements.
                  I am interested in knowing what the PT graduation requirements are. Does anyone know or can anyone provide a website that gives this information?
                  Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by NMUgrad07 View Post
                    I am interested in knowing what the PT graduation requirements are. Does anyone know or can anyone provide a website that gives this information?
                    Thanks
                    Its on the pre-employment packet. There's a 1.5 mile run under 13 minutes, 220 yard dash in 46 seconds, and a Confidence Course in 2 min. and 30 seconds.

Comment

• Does anyone know how thoroughly they check medical records? I had a small case of colitis 3 years ago, it only lasted a month, and I haven't had any problems since. I wasn't sure whether or not to include that information on my pre-medical examination packet.

Comment

• Does anyone know of any locations in California where they perform the Farnsworth D-15 test?

I've literally called over 80 places and can't find a damn place that administers the following test.
                        United States Border Patrol
                        08/2009 - Tentative Scheduling Unit.

Comment

• Quick question guys, im scheduled to take a BPA test on March 18th in NYC. When i was signing up for it there was a choice of compressed test site in Buffalo but i went with NYC since its closer. Now i would like to change it and just drive up there to make things go faster. I logged on to the site but now i can't find the compressed site anymore. It just asks me for state and city. My question is, is there a way to change my test from NYC to Buffalo COMPRESSED test site?

Thank you.
                          NYPD Exam 7/12/08
                          #8305: 94%

Medical 8/26/08 -Done
                          JST 9/2/08 - Done
                          Written Psych 9/9/08 - Done
                          Meeting BI 9/10/08 - Done
                          Oral Psych 09/25/08 - Done
                          Mini - Med - 11/04/08 - Done

Comment

• One more thing, i applied for a NB, would i better my chances of being hired if i apply for both SB and NB?

Thank you.
                            NYPD Exam 7/12/08

Medical 8/26/08 -Done
                            JST 9/2/08 - Done

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexp View Post
                              One more thing, i applied for a NB, would i better my chances of being hired if i apply for both SB and NB?

Thank you.
                              You can't apply to both. Most of us strongly caution anyone who is applying for the NB as you will lose out on a lot of experience (and fun) by not being on the SB. There are stations making hundreds arrests per day, some make that in a shift. On the NB, you might get a few for the year.

Comment

• Well to be honest, i really don't care where they would send me. I guess ill go wherever i have a better chance of getting hired and the action sounds good too. I applied for NB so i could be closer to NY, so what do i do now if i want to change it? Can i still change it? Also anybody know if i can change my test site to compressed still?

Thank you.
                                NYPD Exam 7/12/08

Medical 8/26/08 -Done
                                JST 9/2/08 - Done

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14477 users online. 503 members and 13974 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X