• Show
Clear All

• Got a call for poly schedule.

Comment

• big_bob_69
      big_bob_69 commented
      Editing a comment
      What region are you in?

• I did my EQUIP and medical all back in AUG and have heard nothing i heard they are backed up now anyone knows how long the wait is for something like the structured interview?

Comment

• I’m in ATL area. /misquote
      Last edited by HSIApplicant; 01-12-2021, 03:06 PM. Reason: Mis quote

Comment

• Good afternoon, everyone. I have a quick question, I applied to Border Patrol in October but failed due to lack of studying never the less I applied again last week and got notified “Your application is considered complete as you have already completed the required Entrance Exam assessments” is it taking my previous scores or something or is it being adjusted due to applying this time around with a degree? Thank you

Comment

• big_bob_69
          big_bob_69 commented
          Editing a comment
          You might have to wait until the next posting. I think they do a new one every month or two.

• Knocked out my SI yesterday in Atlanta (I’m 20-9 VRA for BPA and CBPO). Friday I scheduled my Polygraph for next Monday the 1st. Will definitely be an anxiety week since I also have my USSS Polygraph on Wednesday the 3rd lol.

Comment

• For timeline reasons: had Poly today- was given the verbal nod I passed. Left way quicker than I expected.

Comment

• big_bob_69
            big_bob_69 commented
            Editing a comment
            SI a month and a half ago and no communication about scheduling a poly.

Guess it doesn't matter since FLETC is getting shut down again...

• Poly scheduled this morning. Glad to hear it’s business casual.

Comment

• darkhorse6
            darkhorse6 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m at my hotel getting ready to do my pre-security interview and structured interviews this morning. I just decided to wear a suit. I’m not even sure what constitutes “business casual” at this point.

• big_bob_69
            big_bob_69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good call. I wore a suit to the interviews too.

I wore one to a poly recently and it SUCKED. I’ll probably still wear a sports coat, but that’s much better than a full wool suit lol

• darkhorse6
            darkhorse6 commented
            Editing a comment
            Passed everything. I’m gonna go more casual for the poly. No wool suit for that.

• big_bob_69
            big_bob_69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats! I had about a two month wait from SI to my poly date. Others waited about a month.

• Official poly pass- literally next business day re-cert for EQIP. So fast.

Comment

• big_bob_69
            big_bob_69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats! Hope to join you in the winners circle soon haha.

• Submitted my medical follow up in early January and have not heard anything since. Is this normal ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6613 users online. 362 members and 6251 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X