Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TylerH5811 Then I will keep a watch on it and I’ll send it certified thank you.

Comment

• RGVmore TylerH5811 are you guys in the process for BPA? And Where are you on the applicant process?

Comment

• TylerH5811
        TylerH5811 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, applied July. Had to do some extra medical BS so I’m still waiting for that to clear. Then drug test and background. Took my poly September 30th.

• Ebbo1227 Yes I am in the BPA hiring process am just waiting for the BI and Drug test. I passed the polygraph back in July.

Comment

• RGVmore TylerH5811 I’m in my Background phase too, then drug test

Comment

• DJ9
          DJ9 commented
          Editing a comment
          Don’t feel discouraged. I waited an additional month and a half for medical, so I feel your situation. Keep your head up and stay fit and focused. Your time will come soon enough.

• Crtz530
          Crtz530 commented
          Editing a comment
          I got my Eod date and my station and just met with my BI Yesterday, so just waiting now lol

• DJ9
          DJ9 commented
          Editing a comment
          You must have a provisional clearance then. Consider yourself lucky. It’s both a blessing and a curse I heard. Should they find something in your background that deems you unsuitable, they will pull you from the academy. Which station did you go with and why?
          Last edited by DJ9; 11-22-2019, 01:35 AM.

• Ebbo1227
          Ebbo1227 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have a Provisional clear too, I met with my investigator I believe on the 29th of October I think, and I have heard anything since. I think with the Provisional clear I should have heard something by now but I haven’t so I’m confuse on how the background works with the Provisional clear

• Good morning, so I did not receive the fingerprint packet and my due date is by 11/25/2019 I've tried to contact my case manager by email and voice mail and there is no answer from her, the local PD fingerprinting here are closed for the weekends. is there anything else that I could do ?

Comment

• TylerH5811
          TylerH5811 commented
          Editing a comment
          All I can say is try again on Monday and get your cards done and sent ASAP.

• Hey guys I created a GroupMe for applicants. I’ll post the link if y’all want to join. I thought it would be beneficial for us as applicants to get faster response times on questions or issues, share information, get help in the process and to build community since we may end up serving together. Anyway thought it would be a good idea.

https://groupme.com/join_group/55948342/Y5FyeNnl

Comment

• TylerH5811 Yea I guess I can only wait.

Comment

• Alright guys I got the call Friday. Got a bunch of poop offered lol. I am staying in Texas. Here’s what I got.

Del Rio
            Comstock
            Sanderson
            Presidio
            Marfa

Lady I spoke with said they may get more locations Monday morning when I call back. And they only have 1 spot in Del Rio which would be my first choice. Second Choice is Comstock since it’s on the other side of the lake from Del Rio.

Any input on these stations?

Comment

• battlewagon
              battlewagon commented
              Editing a comment
              Did you only express interest in West Texas?

• TylerH5811
              TylerH5811 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nope that’s all they had available. In addition to Lordsburg, NM and a couple in CA.

• TylerH5811 congrats man, I have a question. Did you do your drug test first while waiting for your background to check?

I am on my background since oct 28th when I met with my background investigator, and I haven’t heard anything since, I haven’t heard anything regarding my drug test either.

Comment

• TylerH5811
              TylerH5811 commented
              Editing a comment
              Honestly I have no clue. Never met or spoke with an investigator. Then all of a sudden I get a call to take a drug test. Did that then two days later I get a call with an offer. And my Cass still has both of those as in progress.

• Good afternoon.
            I got my EOD on February 10. Picking Comstock. Anyone el picked that location or close to it. Feel free to contact PM.

Comment

• TylerH5811
              TylerH5811 commented
              Editing a comment
              I picked Comstock and EOD the same day as you

• Any input or recommendations on what area to house hunt in/school districts is appreciated.
            Last edited by ArchStanton; 06-20-2020, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• jcsaenz3
              jcsaenz3 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sharyland ISD has a pretty good education it’s a few miles from McAllen. Same goes for houses they will be higher on price but still lower than San Antonio.

• The BI from the Hiring Center emailed me that my Provisional Clearance form was Denied back in May 17, and she don't know why. Do anyone know who I can ask about the Provisional Clear denied. Also if and/or how it will affect my Application process?

Comment

• Currently in the process for the Border Patrol Agent Position.

Application Received 11/13/19
              Entrance Exam Passed 11/25/19
              Pre-Offer 12/2/19
              EQIP 12/9/19
              Medical Exam 12/9/19 (sent but no confirmation yet)

Comment

• Angelcaro
                Angelcaro commented
                Editing a comment
                My process has been super quick

• Breely23
                Breely23 commented
                Editing a comment
                Where are you in the process ? When have you started the process as well

• Angelcaro
                Angelcaro commented
                Editing a comment
                July 2019 waiting for the final offer
                call did the drug test last week
                My medical took 2 months so I’m a little late compared to everyone that applied in that month

• Originally posted by Breely23 View Post
              Currently in the process for the Border Patrol Agent Position.

Application Received 11/13/19
              Entrance Exam Passed 11/25/19
              Pre-Offer 12/2/19
              EQIP 12/9/19
              Medical Exam 12/9/19 (sent but no confirmation yet)

Looking at my Medical exam status from CHSmedical it says insufficient. What does this mean I dont understand. Also I was not contacted by CBP with any sort of status update.

Comment

• Goodmorning Currently in the process for Border Patrol Agent. Just wanted to share my process so far. Im in the 19-10 process
                Sitting at 63 % on CASS APP

Application: July 18
                PT 1/ Medical: August 19
                E-QUIP: August 22
                Resubmit E-Quip: September 2
                Structured Interview: September 10 had to reschedule to October 11th
                Email for Polygraph: September 22 was emailed for my polygraph to be taken on the 11th of October but had to reschedule due to that being the same day my Structured Interview had been set for. ( Found it weird they scheduled me for a Polygraph before my SI)
                Structured Interview: October 11th passed and fingerprint cards were taken that same day.
                Polygraph: October 15th got a verbal pass from the examiner but told me to wait for Quality Controls response
                October 18th: got email that I officially passed my Polygraph examination
                October 24th: contacted by my case manager that my Background Investigation had started and that i would be contacted by a BI soon
                November 18th: call from Investigator that he wanted to meet with me on the following day. He told me he wanted to finish all my packet by the end of the week so he was in a hurry.
                November 19th: had interview with BI and that same day he met with my current job supervisor, parents, neighbors and personal references.
                November 22th: BI calls me to clarify some information on my education,.
                November 23rd: BI tells me everything had been submitted on time and that everything had been pre-approved just to wait for a call for further information or if i was going to be going to New Mexico.

December 17th: emailed by BI Case Manager that my file was being sent off back to CBP for final adjudication.

Any other applicants here on a 19-10 announcement and info on how their process is going ...
                Last edited by jcsaenz3; 12-17-2019, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Angelcaro
                  Angelcaro commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Im 19-9
                  I met my investigator last week, this whole week he’s been scheduling meetings with my references... he said im most likely going to the academy in April

• jcsaenz3
                  jcsaenz3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It gonna be almost a month since I spoke to my Background Investigator. I found it weird that he finished my packed it less than 3 days: he met with me, my current job, one reference, my parents, and my neighbors, and my previous job in that short time span.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5393 users online. 361 members and 5032 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X