300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jesus981 View Post
    well i passed everything last year in january and the case is still pending in the security office the investigador needed some papers and i fax them to him i called him back and he said he received them to just wait but its been a year, however i did get a letter to pass my fitness in december and i passed but not sure how much longer i need to wait??????????
    May I suggest you use this time to work on your English grammar. You are applying for a job in which your written word will remove someone from the country or put someone in prison. That gibberish will not cut it.

But to answer your question, you may want to send a legible, error free, email to MHC. But BI's usually take between 6 and 18 months, sometimes longer if you have any "issues".

Comment

• Originally posted by madchiken View Post
      May I suggest you use this time to work on your English grammar. You are applying for a job in which your written word will remove someone from the country or put someone in prison. That gibberish will not cut it.

But to answer your question, you may want to send a legible, error free, email to MHC. But BI's usually take between 6 and 18 months, sometimes longer if you have any "issues".
      Give the guy a break, he did use "however" in a sentence.....

Comment

• Originally posted by madchiken View Post

LoL
        BPA:
        Written Test: Passed (97%)
        Reactivated Feb 09
        Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
        Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
        Medical Exam: Completed
        Drug Test: Completed
        Fitness: Completed
        Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
        Background Investigation: Completed

IEA ICE
        Written Test: Passed (80% )
        Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
        Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

Comment

• Unfortunately, its not funny. I wasn't trying to belittle Jesus, but he and all other applicants need to know what will be expected of them. A supervisor or academy instructor will not tolerate memos or other written work in that state.

Comment

• Ramos and Compean pardoned!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...patrol-agents/

Comment

• Originally posted by CWU View Post
              FINALLY!

Thanks for that information CWU.
              BPA Status
              TSU: 04/24/09
              EOD: 10/12/09, Sierra Blanca, TX
              Resigned: 10/28/09
              Reapplied: 07/29/11
              NOR: 08/24/11, 5 & 7 @ 93 (no Vet pref)
              TSL1: 12/16/11, forms sent
              PFT1: scheduled for 02/03/12
              Oral Board: scheduled for 02/03/12

CBPO Status
              Applied: 06/24/11
              Written: 07/21/11
              NOR: 08/30/11, 5 & 7 @ 94 (no Vet pref)

Comment

• Please note that their setences were COMMUTED....They were not Pardoned.

They will still be convicted felons and will NEVER be allowed to work in Law Enforcement again. They are out of prison but it's still on their record.

If they were Pardoned, their record would be completely expunged and they would be allowed to possibly get their jobs back. No such luck. But it's better than sitting in prison.

Comment

• Anyone in here EOD in Tucson Sector and looking to live in Tucson, AZ???
                  There are two freedoms, the false is where one is free to do what he likes, and true where one is free to do what he ought. -Charles Kingsley.

HONOR FIRST!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinxman View Post
                    Please note that their setences were COMMUTED....They were not Pardoned.

They will still be convicted felons and will NEVER be allowed to work in Law Enforcement again. They are out of prison but it's still on their record.

If they were Pardoned, their record would be completely expunged and they would be allowed to possibly get their jobs back. No such luck. But it's better than sitting in prison.
                    Even if they were pardoned, I doubt they would want their job back. Things like this drive me nuts and make me think twice about putting my life on the line to serve and protect. This applies to the Border Patrol and any other FLEO agency out there.

For once, thank you Mr. Bush .
                    United States Border Patrol
                    08/2009 - Tentative Scheduling Unit.

Comment

• hey if anyone that has recently grad. from the academy or if you are a BPA and remember, can you tell me if after you complete the academy do they grant you any kind of leave so that you can make it back home, pack and get relocated to your station area? if not is it possible to have accrued enough vacation time by then to take about a week to get relocated?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlcatrazT2 View Post
                        Even if they were pardoned, I doubt they would want their job back. Things like this drive me nuts and make me think twice about putting my life on the line to serve and protect. This applies to the Border Patrol and any other FLEO agency out there.

For once, thank you Mr. Bush .
                        Just don't shoot unarmed scumbags in the backside that are running away from you then attempt to cover it up and you'll have nothing to worry about.
                        Last edited by rbakous1; 01-20-2009, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by steel113 View Post
                          hey if anyone that has recently grad. from the academy or if you are a BPA and remember, can you tell me if after you complete the academy do they grant you any kind of leave so that you can make it back home, pack and get relocated to your station area? if not is it possible to have accrued enough vacation time by then to take about a week to get relocated?
                          Yes.

You can take your annual leave that you will earn while attending the Academy and you will qualify for administrative leave as well. This will be explained to you when you approach graduation so that the paperwork will be correct.

Comment

• i took the online pre screening test for boarder patrol and said i never did any drugs. I tried to call and get it changed becasue it was a lie and they said there is nothing they can do to change it. im going to tell the truth without a doubt when the question comes up again through out the process. i take the test feb 10th and im wondering if im done before i even got started becasue of that stupid mistake? i know the position is all about integrity and thats something they take into account heavily in the hiring process.

Comment

• Everyone, I'm in need of urgent advice. I just got a letter in the mail saying I'm 'Ineligible' when I was told I PASSED on the Oral Board interview date. I don't know what to do. Can anyone please provide me with some guidance. I'm hoping this was a mistake. If they really went back on their words then I don't know what else to say...
                              United States Border Patrol
                              08/2009 - Tentative Scheduling Unit.

Comment

• Originally posted by mahaff1221 View Post
                                i took the online pre screening test for boarder patrol and said i never did any drugs.
                                If you are honest from this point forward, I do not think they will disqualify you for a lack of integrity. However, the amount of time that has passed from the last time you did drugs is important. When is the last time you did drugs? Which drugs have you done?
                                BPA Status
                                TSU: 04/24/09
                                EOD: 10/12/09, Sierra Blanca, TX
                                Resigned: 10/28/09
                                Reapplied: 07/29/11
                                NOR: 08/24/11, 5 & 7 @ 93 (no Vet pref)
                                TSL1: 12/16/11, forms sent
                                PFT1: scheduled for 02/03/12
                                Oral Board: scheduled for 02/03/12

CBPO Status
                                Applied: 06/24/11
                                Written: 07/21/11
                                NOR: 08/30/11, 5 & 7 @ 94 (no Vet pref)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6112 users online. 409 members and 5703 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X