Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know that's why i wanted to see if anyone got their medical or physical?? BTW did you get your OB appointment before you send your background package or after????

Comment

• The clinics can be different, even within the same state.

for example im from Puerto Rico and even here, small country, they use 2 different clinics for the med/fitness test.
      BPA:
      Written Test: Passed (97%)
      Reactivated Feb 09
      Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
      Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
      Medical Exam: Completed
      Drug Test: Completed
      Fitness: Completed
      Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
      Background Investigation: Completed

IEA ICE
      Written Test: Passed (80% )
      Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
      Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

Comment

• Guys, how long does the Oral Board usually take? I'm asking because I'll be making the drive down to S.D. from L.A. w/ my girlfriend tomorrow and I really don't want her being alone all day long. I imagine it'd take only a few hours but now read that it's anywhere from 3-4 hours up to one day?

Thanks in advance.
        United States Border Patrol
        08/2009 - Tentative Scheduling Unit.

Comment

• MY personal experience was this....Everyone got there by 8 AM, they took us for the conference before the interviews @ 8:30, after that you play the waiting game

My game was one of the longest, I had to wait until 2:30-3:00 to get called in

Depends on where your name is on their list apparently mine was WAAAY in the back

Good Luck Man
          BPA:
          Reactivated Feb 09

IEA ICE

Comment

• Can your girlfriend join you when you're waiting? I mean, am I going to be stuck in the headquarters or can I go in/out. I see the San Diego HQ has a huge parking lot. During my test, we were free to walk around etc. while we were waiting for our results.

Thanks for the best wishes. Appreciate it!

Comment

• My OB was at a hotel, they made us wait in the lobby, If i wanted to bring my gf I guess I could've. In the letter they send you (at least the one they sent me) it said if you wanted to bring your spouse you could so you could take the orientation together.
              BPA:
              Reactivated Feb 09

IEA ICE

Comment

• Well, I passed my Oral Board today! Boy was it brutal. That's all I'm going to say. All the folks that have taken the test, you know what I'm talking about.

Fingers crossed. Thanks for all the advice.

Comment

• On OB: mine started at 8 am, I was the second to go and finished about noon and there were 3 people after me.

On Med/Physical: I took my written & OB in York PA but did my medical in Wilmington DE.

Has anyone heard about a new Northern Border opening later this month? I'd like NM, but would LOVE some NB stations, given a chance.

Thanks for any NB news and good luck to all.
                  trainee

Comment

• Word is end of the month for a new NB announcement.

Comment

• if you are already in the process for SW border do you have to reapply for northern border?

Comment

• Originally posted by steel113 View Post
                        if you are already in the process for SW border do you have to reapply for northern border?
                        I believe so.

Comment

• Going to be a daddy!!

My wife and I found out yesterday that she is 5 weeks pregnant. I was just wondering if any current BPA's have any info on the estimated cost out of pocket for childbirth? About how much should I be planning on spending with what the insurance company covers? Not really worried about it but I like to plan ahead and I'm curious. I was expecting some good news this month but I thought it would have to do with the Border Patrol...LOL! Good times!!

Thanks for your help everyone!!

By the way, has anyone heard anything about their BI? Still nothing here. My Mother works on the Coast Guard base in Puerto Rico and a couple of guys that work with her have applied and are also just waiting on the BI........
                          Last edited by Hope2BPA; 01-15-2009, 02:14 PM. Reason: Adding to post

Comment

• Felicidades!!!!
                            BPA:
                            Reactivated Feb 09

IEA ICE

Comment

• Originally posted by Hope2BPA View Post
                              My wife and I found out yesterday that she is 5 weeks pregnant. I was just wondering if any current BPA's have any info on the estimated cost out of pocket for childbirth? About how much should I be planning on spending with what the insurance company covers? Not really worried about it but I like to plan ahead and I'm curious. I was expecting some good news this month but I thought it would have to do with the Border Patrol...LOL! Good times!!

Thanks for your help everyone!!

By the way, has anyone heard anything about their BI? Still nothing here. My Mother works on the Coast Guard base in Puerto Rico and a couple of guys that work with her have applied and are also just waiting on the BI........
                              CONGRATULATIONS!

Comment

• Does your process with the southern border become null if you apply for the northern announcement?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13113 users online. 481 members and 12632 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X