Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone that is still in the hiring process notice the portal is down? I'm not sure what you call it but the app or online to check the status of your application. Seems to me it has been down for the past 3 to 4 days.

Comment

• I'm not sure what the issue is but the app hasn't been working for me either. The app has been having issues on and off so I'm assuming there is a bug that they have to fix.

Comment

• I applied for the 17-7 announcement, took my poly in September, and have yet to hear anything back from MHC,CBP, or OPM. Is this common?
        USAFR
        A1C
        2A3x3
        924th MXS

"A clean record doesn't equate to a clean cop and a bad record doesn't equate to a bad cop."

"Man is neither angel nor beast; and the misfortune is that he who would act the angel acts the beast."

-Matthew 5:9
        sigpic

Comment

• niftytim
          niftytim commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmm when did the 17-7 open? I applied to the 17-11 GL9. Thanks man!

• Joker4598
          Joker4598 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sheepdog, I applied under 17-6 and did my polygraph in September as well. I recertified my EQip and now waiting to hear from an investigator. Has your poly gone green on the app? Have you recertified your Eqip yet?

• Sheepdog480
          Sheepdog480 commented
          Editing a comment
          17-7 was in April I believe. My poly results are still pending on the app and per my case manager. No re-certification for the Eqip for me yet. Keeping my eyes and ears opened.

• 17-6 here. Passed my poly in September. Recertified my Eqip a couple weeks ago. Just waiting to hear from the field investigator.
        Last edited by Joker4598; 10-24-2017, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• so for the individuals who are already through the process or at the very end, how long did it take for your medical to clear. Mine has been reviewing medical results for a good minute now. Been nearly 10 weeks since my appointment on 08/23/2017. Haven't got a call or anything requesting any additional information or anything. Thanks guys.

Comment

• OCN_1
            OCN_1 commented
            Editing a comment
            My medical was scheduled and completed on 8/24/17 and cleared as of 1-2 weeks ago. It took what felt like forever to finally show a change on the CBPJobs app

• niftytim
            niftytim commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok cool. So hopefully anytime now.. this wait is killing me lol

• OCN_1
            OCN_1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah the waiting game is the worst. My fitness test showed a passing result only 1-2 days after completion, yet the medical took weeks. I was glued to my phone waiting for an email or call. Don’t worry though, it’ll come

• Can anyone who failed the poly comment on how long until you receive a notification of the failure? I've heard some candidates "failed" yet were later invited to PFT-2.

Comment

• Sheepdog480
            Sheepdog480 commented
            Editing a comment
            When did these candidates take their polys and where? If they're on these boards I would MOST definitely like to pick their brain's as I am approaching the 2 and 1/2 month mark since my poly.

• Can anyone give me any insight into CBP’s polygraph reciprocity? If I was to have passed a polygraph with another federal agency, could this be used in place of CBP’s poly? Unsure about if/how this even works with CBP

Comment

• so.. what is the longest someone has waited for their medical to clear. Seriously, next week on the 23rd... it's going to be 3 months! I have no idea what is going on. Still reviewing results. I have a government contract gig lined up, but i was hoping to at least have done the polygraph before I ship out to Israel. The polygraph was going to be my make or break basically and what decides if I do BP or contracting. Guys think I should attempt to call?

Comment

• SI was on 11/7, received the call today to schedule my polygraph which is set for 12/4 in DC. Hoping to speak with HR in the next 1-2 days and see if I can apply for reciprocity with my USSS polygraph results... but with the holiday this may be a challenge. Anyone know if the reciprocity request has to be completed/requested prior to scheduling the poly, etc?

Comment

• battlewagon
                battlewagon commented
                Editing a comment
                It was a while ago but when my brother applied the application for a waiver was done after it was scheduled. May have changed in the last year though

• Passed my Polygraph last week, but have not done my drug screening yet. Am I at the point where I just wait for the call or do they need to finish background/drug screening first?

Comment

• Sheepdog480
                Sheepdog480 commented
                Editing a comment
                You'll receive notification to either re-certify your EQip, receive a NOPA, or a call/email from your BI to set up a meeting (this is usually done a couple days/weeks from your packet's due date). Until then sit tight, work out, do whatever it is you need to do to get your mind off of the process and the wait. Good luck and keep us updated.

• Room for rent San Diego area:

Looking to rent out a room in a 3bd house to a CBPO, BPA or other LEs. Can be either short or long term, including pre and post academy. Send me a message if you're interested.

Comment

• Might be a stupid question, but does anyone have any experience in rescheduling their polygraph? I have my poly in DC on 12/4 (3 days) but scheduled to take my SAEE in another state the next day. I also applied for reciprocity almost a week ago, no further contact from either the examiner or my case manager. I’ve sent emails, texts, voicemails to both my examiner and my case manager, and I’ve gotten no response. Do polygraph examiners have the option/are willing to reschedule, or are they pretty set in stone?

Comment

• battlewagon
                  battlewagon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't think they'd take to kindly to rescheduling three days out. But you can call and try. Are you trying for UD or SA

• OCN_1
                  OCN_1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Been contacting both my case manager and the examiner for over a week in every form imagineable, but no response at all. And I’m currently in the process for both, as I was contacted about putting in for an SA opening with about 90% of my hiring process completed for UD

• battlewagon
                  battlewagon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice. Good luck on all. Getting an 1811 that quick would be great, but BP is the way to go!

• OCN_1
                  OCN_1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Pretty ironic, literally just got off the phone with my examiner and my polygraph was pushed back until 1/4/18. But thank you! Definitely a tough decision between USSS & BP

• Originally posted by OCN_1 View Post
                SI was on 11/7, received the call today to schedule my polygraph which is set for 12/4 in DC. Hoping to speak with HR in the next 1-2 days and see if I can apply for reciprocity with my USSS polygraph results... but with the holiday this may be a challenge. Anyone know if the reciprocity request has to be completed/requested prior to scheduling the poly, etc?
                keep us posted how you think the poly went

Comment

• I wanted to update everyone on the process so far for me. On November 21st, 2017 I received an email from my case manager informing me that I had successfully progressed to the "Personnel Security Process" i.e (the background investigation). I am taking that as I passed my poly, as I have yet to receive a thanks but no thanks or rescheduling letter. Hopefully, I can get the ball rolling here soon with the next step being a interview with the assigned BI. Wish me luck.
                  USAFR
                  A1C
                  2A3x3
                  924th MXS

"A clean record doesn't equate to a clean cop and a bad record doesn't equate to a bad cop."

"Man is neither angel nor beast; and the misfortune is that he who would act the angel acts the beast."

-Matthew 5:9
                  sigpic

Comment

• I just passed the interview so now waiting to schedule the dreaded polygraph I guess
                    officially sworn into the Us Marine Corps, going in with an 03 contract leave for bootcamp on January 9th

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7997 users online. 401 members and 7596 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X