Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Border Patrol Agent

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You don't have to answer if you don't like the question. Just skip my post.
    BPA:
    Written Test: Passed (97%)
    Reactivated Feb 09
    Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
    Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
    Medical Exam: Completed
    Drug Test: Completed
    Fitness: Completed
    Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
    Background Investigation: Completed


    IEA ICE
    Written Test: Passed (80% )
    Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
    Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

    Comment


    • I did answer your question. If you are too lazy to look where I told you the info is, then you are going to have a very rough time in the Patrol.

      Comment


      • Sir Yes Sir
        BPA:
        Written Test: Passed (97%)
        Reactivated Feb 09
        Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
        Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
        Medical Exam: Completed
        Drug Test: Completed
        Fitness: Completed
        Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
        Background Investigation: Completed


        IEA ICE
        Written Test: Passed (80% )
        Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
        Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

        Comment


        • how do you fail your oral board

          Comment


          • im new to this site and i have my oral board comming up im a little nervous anyone have any tips or suggestions that may help me out

            Comment


            • Originally posted by 49erlt3 View Post
              im new to this site and i have my oral board comming up im a little nervous anyone have any tips or suggestions that may help me out
              Stay focused and use common sense. Good luck.
              There are two freedoms, the false is where one is free to do what he likes, and true where one is free to do what he ought. -Charles Kingsley.

              HONOR FIRST!

              Comment


              • I browse the board quite often, but decided to go ahead and post where I am with the Border Patrol hiring process.

                Passed the written exam with a 94%
                E-Qip/BI paperwork completed.
                Passed Oral Board
                Passed Physical/Fitness exam this week.

                About how long will it take to hear from my background? I sent all the paperwork in around early December. Just curious about the waiting game that I will be playing.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by phillystactical View Post
                  Stay focused and use common sense. Good luck.
                  thamk you

                  Comment


                  • thank you lol

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 49erlt3 View Post
                      im new to this site and i have my oral board comming up im a little nervous anyone have any tips or suggestions that may help me out
                      Think about your answer before you say it. The first answer to pop in your head is not always the best one.
                      BPA Status
                      TSU: 04/24/09
                      EOD: 10/12/09, Sierra Blanca, TX
                      Resigned: 10/28/09
                      Reapplied: 07/29/11
                      NOR: 08/24/11, 5 & 7 @ 93 (no Vet pref)
                      TSL1: 12/16/11, forms sent
                      PFT1: scheduled for 02/03/12
                      Oral Board: scheduled for 02/03/12

                      CBPO Status
                      Applied: 06/24/11
                      Written: 07/21/11
                      NOR: 08/30/11, 5 & 7 @ 94 (no Vet pref)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 49erlt3 View Post
                        im new to this site and i have my oral board comming up im a little nervous anyone have any tips or suggestions that may help me out
                        Also, be prepared to defend your answers.

                        Sometimes it's not so much the answer but how you came about choosing it that's most important.

                        A so-so answer that's reasonably thought out and articulated well might well be worth more than a better answer that's simply a blind guess.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                          Also, be prepared to defend your answers.

                          Sometimes it's not so much the answer but how you came about choosing it that's most important.

                          A so-so answer that's reasonably thought out and articulated well might well be worth more than a better answer that's simply a blind guess.
                          thank you

                          Comment


                          • im going to try my best stay calm and logically think about every answer that they throw at me

                            Comment


                            • Here's one for you guys, after I had my fitness/medical I recieved a letter telling me I had some type of arrhythmia, it did not say it DQ'd from the job, it was just one of those thing under the law where if they find something unusual they HAVE to let you know.

                              Now my problem is my eyes, that was my real concern, do you think that if I was not elegible because of my vision they would've told me on that same letter or on another letter by now? I can't check CASS, they took me off the database after I failed my OB
                              BPA:
                              Written Test: Passed (97%)
                              Reactivated Feb 09
                              Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
                              Qualifications: Qualified GL-7
                              Medical Exam: Completed
                              Drug Test: Completed
                              Fitness: Completed
                              Oral Board: Completedhttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6315/dancing.gif
                              Background Investigation: Completed


                              IEA ICE
                              Written Test: Passed (80% )
                              Oral Interview: Passed 07/14/09
                              Paperwork Sent In And No Idea When I'll Get An Answer

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BPA2Be View Post
                                Here's one for you guys, after I had my fitness/medical I recieved a letter telling me I had some type of arrhythmia, it did not say it DQ'd from the job, it was just one of those thing under the law where if they find something unusual they HAVE to let you know.

                                Now my problem is my eyes, that was my real concern, do you think that if I was not elegible because of my vision they would've told me on that same letter or on another letter by now? I can't check CASS, they took me off the database after I failed my OB
                                what is your uncorrected vision? i failed the FAM med because my eyes were over 20/100 uncorrected, their minimum allowed. they didnt notify me immediatly. whats the BP minimum requirement?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5675 users online. 304 members and 5371 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X