300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
    Just tested for the VRA announcement at ft bliss. I wonder how long until I get my score?
    I took my test (non-VRA) on the 14th and haven't heard anything.

Comment

• Just got an email telling me of my Oral Hiring Board and Polygraph in San Diego. I haven't heard much, or anything really, about the OHB. Is it similar to the Structured Interview for CBP? Which leads me to my 2nd question. Do the OHB and Polygraph transfer to CBP? Or, will I have to complete them for each agency?

Guess I'll be spending my time learning about, and preparing for, the OHB...
      CBPO 15-5 BPA 16-1
      09/13/15 App (Laredo)
      09/23 Exam
      10/09 Rfrd GS-7
      10/18 Score - 98
      10/26 eQip Email
      10/27 Med/PFT1 Email
      10/29 SI/VBT Sched 11/23
      11/04 Med/PFT1
      11/04 eQip Sent
      11/10 "" Accptd
      11/23 VBT/SI
      11/24 ""(Pass)
      12/03 Rcvd Med/Fit Email (Pass, Follow-Up)
      09/18/15 App (S. TX)
      10/28 Exam (ALT)
      11/15 ReApp (AZ)
      11/18 Score (100)
      11/20 TSL GS-5
      12/16 Sched Med/PFT1
      02/04/16 OHB/Poly

Comment

• Originally posted by calebggodwin View Post
        Just got an email telling me of my Oral Hiring Board and Polygraph in San Diego. I haven't heard much, or anything really, about the OHB. Is it similar to the Structured Interview for CBP? Which leads me to my 2nd question. Do the OHB and Polygraph transfer to CBP? Or, will I have to complete them for each agency?

Guess I'll be spending my time learning about, and preparing for, the OHB...
        Polygraph transfers the interviews don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
          I took my test (non-VRA) on the 14th and haven't heard anything.
          Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
          Just tested for the VRA announcement at ft bliss. I wonder how long until I get my score?
          these will likely be very different hiring processes in terms of timelines, testing-to-hiring timeframes, etc. these VRAs i think are new to the patrol, i had never seen one until 2015 but then again i havent tracked the 1896 job postings since i got in.

VRA seems like a good deal, come in as an 11, right?
          UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
          "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
            these will likely be very different hiring processes in terms of timelines, testing-to-hiring timeframes, etc. these VRAs i think are new to the patrol, i had never seen one until 2015 but then again i havent tracked the 1896 job postings since i got in.

VRA seems like a good deal, come in as an 11, right?
            No, bro. 5 or 7

Comment

• Hey guys, long time lurker of this thread but posting for the first time here. I applied for 16-2 and took my exam on 1/6. I went to the page to check and see if I got my scores in but had maybe missed the email and the application page shows that the Exam was due 1/21 but that date submitted is still blank. Is this going to be blank until my scores are reported? My status under exam says "No results yet", and then the date submitted section is just blank, with date due showing 1/21. I just wanted to make sure the testing center didnt mess something up somewhere along the way and my exam not get submitted or something, I assumed it would show that date submitted would have been 1/6, but I could very well be wrong and just over thinking the issue. Could any of you guys that have recently taken the exam and are awaiting results let me know if yours is blank as well? Thanks and good luck to all of those about to test!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose225 View Post
                Hey guys, long time lurker of this thread but posting for the first time here. I applied for 16-2 and took my exam on 1/6. I went to the page to check and see if I got my scores in but had maybe missed the email and the application page shows that the Exam was due 1/21 but that date submitted is still blank. Is this going to be blank until my scores are reported? My status under exam says "No results yet", and then the date submitted section is just blank, with date due showing 1/21. I just wanted to make sure the testing center didnt mess something up somewhere along the way and my exam not get submitted or something, I assumed it would show that date submitted would have been 1/6, but I could very well be wrong and just over thinking the issue. Could any of you guys that have recently taken the exam and are awaiting results let me know if yours is blank as well? Thanks and good luck to all of those about to test!
                Same thing happened with me, but got my score back in three weeks and the status page was corrected at that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
                  No, bro. 5 or 7
                  you guys are missing out then

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/419130800

it was a VRA posting hiring at 11
                  UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                  "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
                    you guys are missing out then

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/419130800

it was a VRA posting hiring at 11
                    That was a reinstatement opportunity in your link.

Comment

• Have question about BPA reapplication process: I did not pass my structured interview last fall but was told I could re-apply in 6 months. Is this 6 months from date of the interview , or from date I originally applied for the position ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose225 View Post
                        Hey guys, long time lurker of this thread but posting for the first time here. I applied for 16-2 and took my exam on 1/6. I went to the page to check and see if I got my scores in but had maybe missed the email and the application page shows that the Exam was due 1/21 but that date submitted is still blank. Is this going to be blank until my scores are reported? My status under exam says "No results yet", and then the date submitted section is just blank, with date due showing 1/21. I just wanted to make sure the testing center didnt mess something up somewhere along the way and my exam not get submitted or something, I assumed it would show that date submitted would have been 1/6, but I could very well be wrong and just over thinking the issue. Could any of you guys that have recently taken the exam and are awaiting results let me know if yours is blank as well? Thanks and good luck to all of those about to test!
                        Mine is exactly the same except it states date due 2/21. I took my exam about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything.

Comment

• How does the OHB compare to the CBP Structured Interview? Essentially the same, or are there major differences. I've taken the CBP SI and did well. I have the BPA OHB in a week.
                          CBPO 15-5 BPA 16-1
                          09/13/15 App (Laredo)
                          09/23 Exam
                          10/09 Rfrd GS-7
                          10/18 Score - 98
                          10/26 eQip Email
                          10/27 Med/PFT1 Email
                          10/29 SI/VBT Sched 11/23
                          11/04 Med/PFT1
                          11/04 eQip Sent
                          11/10 "" Accptd
                          11/23 VBT/SI
                          11/24 ""(Pass)
                          09/18/15 App (S. TX)
                          10/28 Exam (ALT)
                          11/15 ReApp (AZ)
                          11/18 Score (100)
                          11/20 TSL GS-5
                          12/16 Sched Med/PFT1
                          02/04/16 OHB/Poly

Comment

• Recieved my results today. Rating of 99 for both GS-5 & GS-7.

Applied for 16-3 West Texas/New Mexico -- 1/10/16
                            Entrance Exam -- 1/14/16
                            Entrance Exam Results -- GS-5 & GS-7 Score: 99 - 1/27/16
                            Last edited by CriminalJusticeStudent; 01-31-2016, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Congrats on the score! Hate this waiting game to find out my results, I took the test well before you did and still havent heard anything back haha.

Comment

• Congrats CJS... And so it begins!
                                CBPO 15-5 BPA 16-1
                                09/13/15 App (Laredo)
                                09/23 Exam
                                10/09 Rfrd GS-7
                                10/18 Score - 98
                                10/26 eQip Email
                                10/27 Med/PFT1 Email
                                10/29 SI/VBT Sched 11/23
                                11/04 Med/PFT1
                                11/04 eQip Sent
                                11/10 "" Accptd
                                11/23 VBT/SI
                                11/24 ""(Pass)
                                09/18/15 App (S. TX)
                                10/28 Exam (ALT)
                                11/15 ReApp (AZ)
                                11/18 Score (100)
                                11/20 TSL GS-5
                                12/16 Sched Med/PFT1
                                02/04/16 OHB/Poly

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12061 users online. 420 members and 11641 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X