300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tevance67 View Post
    Hi Terryberry. I responded to your PM question, but the system keeps telling me you don't exist. Do you have your profile set to receive PMs?

Aww man I have no clue as to why that is 😐 would u like my personal email? As I would really appreciate an answer

Comment

• Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
      No major movement in a while. There are some people still waiting from 13-1. The average process used to take about a year and half to 2 years.

Hmm I'm a female applicant so I am banking on it it moving faster for me ...unfair u might say but eeh as long as I am moved along quickly scored 90 no vet points. Really thought I failed that test super surprised I scored so high also took the artificial language portion so... Also 15-5 applicant just trying and get my run down to 10 mins right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Terryberry View Post
        Hmm I'm a female applicant so I am banking on it it moving faster for me ...unfair u might say but eeh as long as I am moved along quickly scored 90 no vet points. Really thought I failed that test super surprised I scored so high also took the artificial language portion so... Also 15-5 applicant just trying and get my run down to 10 mins right now
        I'm 15-5. I took the PFT a month ago, and the interview about two months ago.

Comment

• Aww man I have no clue as to why that is ������ would u like my personal email? As I would really appreciate an answer
          Yeah, just go ahead and PM it to me, because I can apparently receive your PMs, but I can't respond to them. Once I get your email address, I'll send you an email with my response.
          "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

Yeah, just go ahead and PM it to me, because I can apparently receive your PMs, but I can't respond to them. Once I get your email address, I'll send you an email with my response.

Thanks a bunch just PM'ed you

Comment

• Originally posted by Terryberry View Post
              Thanks a bunch just PM'ed you
              Got it. Just sent you an email.
              "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• 2016 Class schedule from honorfirst

http://www.honorfirst.com/class-schedule.html

Comment

• Wow! What a crazy day. So I had my polygraph today. There were 4 other applicants with me. After being told by my poly examiner that I had passed, he then informed me that I should expect a call later that night with an EOD date. He said that they're pushing through applications as fast as possible (maybe because of the end of the fiscal year? He didn't say) and that all of those passing the poly this week have been getting calls. Lo and behold, when I get home, I get a call about an hour later from MHC, congratulating me and giving me a job offer with an EOD in Oct. Understand that in CASS, I only currently have SI, Fitness, and Medical exam checked off. I haven't even met with my background investigator yet. They are putting those provisional clearances into play. The lady at MHC told me that if people have cleared SI, PFT1, Medical, and Poly, they're giving them job offers. SU is supposed to call me in the morning with all the details including my duty station, EOD, and FLETC date. I had no idea when I left this morning to go do the poly that I would have a job offer by the end of the day. My head is still spinning.

Comment

Wow! What a crazy day. So I had my polygraph today. There were 4 other applicants with me. After being told by my poly examiner that I had passed, he then informed me that I should expect a call later that night with an EOD date. He said that they're pushing through applications as fast as possible (maybe because of the end of the fiscal year? He didn't say) and that all of those passing the poly this week have been getting calls. Lo and behold, when I get home, I get a call about an hour later from MHC, congratulating me and giving me a job offer with an EOD in Oct. Understand that in CASS, I only currently have SI, Fitness, and Medical exam checked off. I haven't even met with my background investigator yet. They are putting those provisional clearances into play. The lady at MHC told me that if people have cleared SI, PFT1, Medical, and Poly, they're giving them job offers. SU is supposed to call me in the morning with all the details including my duty station, EOD, and FLETC date. I had no idea when I left this morning to go do the poly that I would have a job offer by the end of the day. My head is still spinning.
                    That is awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Wow! What a crazy day. So I had my polygraph today. There were 4 other applicants with me. After being told by my poly examiner that I had passed, he then informed me that I should expect a call later that night with an EOD date. He said that they're pushing through applications as fast as possible (maybe because of the end of the fiscal year? He didn't say) and that all of those passing the poly this week have been getting calls. Lo and behold, when I get home, I get a call about an hour later from MHC, congratulating me and giving me a job offer with an EOD in Oct. Understand that in CASS, I only currently have SI, Fitness, and Medical exam checked off. I haven't even met with my background investigator yet. They are putting those provisional clearances into play. The lady at MHC told me that if people have cleared SI, PFT1, Medical, and Poly, they're giving them job offers. SU is supposed to call me in the morning with all the details including my duty station, EOD, and FLETC date. I had no idea when I left this morning to go do the poly that I would have a job offer by the end of the day. My head is still spinning.
                      Nice, are you 15-4?

Comment

• Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
                        Nice, are you 15-4?
                        Yes. Applied 3/5/15.

Comment

Yes. Applied 3/5/15.
                          Wow, congrats.....I got the call 2 days ago, too but was already in TSU.

Comment

• So I talked with the scheduling unit today about their job offer, and none of the locations are feasible for me. I was really hoping to get something in the El Paso Sector. Instead, all of the offerings were Big Bend or Del Rio Sectors. The stations offered to me were Eagle Pass, Eagle Pass South, Marfa, Carrizo Springs, and Presidio. They gave me an EOD of Oct. 19th and a FLETC date of Oct. 22nd. Unfortunately, I just cannot do the locations they offered so I'm going to decline. Best of luck to everyone who's continuing in their process.

Comment

• 15-3

Originally posted by EnforceTheLawBro View Post
                              Any 15-3 applicants? I am wondering how fast/slow other processes are taking. I have a checkmark on everything except qualifications, drug screening, and background investigation. I have yet to take my poly. Update me please as I am desperate for answers!!
                              applyed 1/15
                              test 3/15
                              SF86 4/15
                              Med 5/15
                              PFT-1 5/15
                              PI 6/15
                              Poly 9/15 standing by for results

Comment

• What if any of the hiring requirements (Entrance Test/Medical/Fitness/Polygraph) for the CBP Officer can be transferred over to the Border Patrol? I remember reading somewhere that that some of the completed requirements can be transferred over.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18027 users online. 501 members and 17526 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X