Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the calls?!! With 8 announcement already, you would think there would be more calls.

Comment

• Originally posted by jl692013 View Post
      Where are all the calls?!! With 8 announcement already, you would think there would be more calls.
      Its bound to slow down, fiscal year almost over.

Comment

• I'm with 15-5 and I've done the test, the SI, and the physical/PFT. I've submitted E-QIP and I'm waiting on the next step now.

Comment

• I'm 15-4 and I've done everything except the poly, BI, and drug test. I have the poly scheduled for next week, and my BI paperwork is already in the security office according to CASS, so I'm starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel.
          "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Well according to a post on hinorfirst, an applicant called FLETC Artesia and was informed no classes have have been scheduled past September. Sucks, of course this happens right when I hit TSU. Hopefully this blows over quick if we get a budget passed for FY16.

Comment

• Why is nobody keeping this thread going well let's see if anyone reads this anymore...15-5 female applicant here just got done with my pft1 sheesh easy pezzy .... Had to reschedule my oral board and haven't heard anything back ..bi in security office sheesh how long does this take lol
              My run time right now is 11 mins lets get this going already

Comment

• Most applicants head over delphi forums. I'm 15-4 applicant.
                Currently waiting for poly to be scheduled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by kingmanjaro View Post
                  Most applicants head over delphi forums. I'm 15-4 applicant.

That place is dead too. I'm beginning to think most of us have been dropped from the process, for whatever reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingmanjaro View Post
                    Most applicants head over delphi forums. I'm 15-4 applicant.

Hey what announcement did u apply to and what location I applied for southwest and currently reside in Nyc how bad is the environment down there??
                    Delphi is dead for border patrol too most movement is cbp 😓

Comment

• How long have you been in the process?? What stage are u at?

Comment

• I got my TSL in FEB 2015 and was put in TSU on the 27th of AUG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terryberry View Post
                          How long have you been in the process?? What stage are u at?
                          Hi Terryberry. I responded to your PM question, but the system keeps telling me you don't exist. Do you have your profile set to receive PMs?
                          "I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Comment

• Originally posted by Terryberry View Post
                            Why is nobody keeping this thread going well let's see if anyone reads this anymore...15-5 female applicant here just got done with my pft1 sheesh easy pezzy .... Had to reschedule my oral board and haven't heard anything back ..bi in security office sheesh how long does this take lol
                            My run time right now is 11 mins lets get this going already
                            No major movement in a while. There are some people still waiting from 13-1. The average process used to take about a year and half to 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by jl692013 View Post
                              I got my TSL in FEB 2015 and was put in TSU on the 27th of AUG.
                              That's pretty fast man, you'll prolly get the call before the end of the calendar year. 15-2?

Comment

• Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
                                That's pretty fast man, you'll prolly get the call before the end of the calendar year. 15-2?
                                15-1

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13792 users online. 395 members and 13397 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X