• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sign my petition guys

https://www.change.org/p/law-enforce...ail_responsive

Comment

• So a new announcement opened up today. I have a couple of questions:

1. If I failed the poly last year for CBP, can I still apply for BPA positions?

2. What are the odds of getting a location like San Antonio or Dallas? If low, which I'm assuming, are there locations around those two cities that wouldn't be a far drive for the South Texas region?

Thanks
      CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
      02/28/14-TSL Received
      03/18/14-PFT1/MED
      07/01/14-VBT/SI
      07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
      07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
        So a new announcement opened up today. I have a couple of questions:

1. If I failed the poly last year for CBP, can I still apply for BPA positions?

2. What are the odds of getting a location like San Antonio or Dallas? If low, which I'm assuming, are there locations around those two cities that wouldn't be a far drive for the South Texas region?

Thanks
        If you were to apply, you would probably make it up until the polygraph part and get DQ automatically. Word on the street is you have to wait at least 3 years. Not sure about the 2nd question.

Comment

• Aw, shoot. I knew for sure I couldn't reapply for CBPO, but BPA? I better not continue with my application then.

Thanks
          CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
          02/28/14-TSL Received
          03/18/14-PFT1/MED
          07/01/14-VBT/SI
          07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
          07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Yea wait time for failed polygraph is a couple of years I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Aw, shoot. I knew for sure I couldn't reapply for CBPO, but BPA? I better not continue with my application then.

Thanks
              It suck man, but they both fall under the same umbrella. I know because I failed a polygraph in 2010 for CBP.

Comment

Aw, shoot. I knew for sure I couldn't reapply for CBPO, but BPA? I better not continue with my application then.

Thanks
                Its a CBP polygraph, 3 years after the day you failed you will be able to retake it.

Comment

• Any 15-1 applicants in TSU?????

Comment

• Any 15-3 applicants? I am wondering how fast/slow other processes are taking. I have a checkmark on everything except qualifications, drug screening, and background investigation. I have yet to take my poly. Update me please as I am desperate for answers!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EnforceTheLawBro View Post
                      Any 15-3 applicants? I am wondering how fast/slow other processes are taking. I have a checkmark on everything except qualifications, drug screening, and background investigation. I have yet to take my poly. Update me please as I am desperate for answers!!
                      I am a 15-1 applicant and have the same things pending. I already did my polygraph and completed early May. Less than 2 weeks later my BI called me. My last meeting with my BI was exactly 3 weeks ago, when he needed me to sign a few forms he forgot to do during initial meeting. He said that was all that was needed and would be submitting. I am guessing he submitted on Monday so I am currently in the adjudicated stage.

Hope this gives you an idea of future timeline.

Comment

• Originally posted by jl692013 View Post
                        I am a 15-1 applicant and have the same things pending. I already did my polygraph and completed early May. Less than 2 weeks later my BI called me. My last meeting with my BI was exactly 3 weeks ago, when he needed me to sign a few forms he forgot to do during initial meeting. He said that was all that was needed and would be submitting. I am guessing he submitted on Monday so I am currently in the adjudicated stage.

Hope this gives you an idea of future timeline.
                        Wow. Sounds like you should be good to go soon. My friend whom was working with me got called already and they gave him an offer. He was in the process of both BPA and CBPO. He was a BPA 15-1 applicant, and not sure about CBPO. He did his poly in May to, however, his BI took only 2 week.He was offered several locations for BPA and other locations for CBPO when they gave him the offer. He chose Laredo for CBPO, and he started this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnforceTheLawBro View Post
                          Wow. Sounds like you should be good to go soon. My friend whom was working with me got called already and they gave him an offer. He was in the process of both BPA and CBPO. He was a BPA 15-1 applicant, and not sure about CBPO. He did his poly in May to, however, his BI took only 2 week.He was offered several locations for BPA and other locations for CBPO when they gave him the offer. He chose Laredo for CBPO, and he started this week.
                          Yea the background is the most time consuming part of the process •

Comment

• Originally posted by wbat91 View Post
                            Yea the background is the most time consuming part of the process •

I think all the 13 applicants are being expidiated first, since they have been in the process the longest. All the 15 applicants that have completed the process applied for CBP officer last summer, given them a leg up in the process. At least that is what I have seen.

Comment

• I'm 15-4 still waiting for polygraph

Comment

• nvm, wrong info.
                                Last edited by esoj37; 07-21-2015, 11:28 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8200 users online. 390 members and 7810 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X