• Show
Clear All

• I have it on Friday, the 27th.

Comment

• Originally posted by jl692013 View Post
      I have it on Friday, the 27th.
      Did you have it on February 27th right?

Comment

• I have it in Dania as well at the same time, same day!! the 25th!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungCBPOApplicant View Post
          Got scheduled for the SI. March 25th in Dania Beach. Super far....
          I have it in Dania as well, same date, same time!!

Comment

• Took my Oral Board this morning and passed, that was the last thing for me in the process cuz they move everything over from my previous CBPO process...so hopefully this moves quickly!

Comment

• Passed oral board yesterday, good overall experience. There was a total of 8, 1 did not show up. They split us up in 2 groups. Took a total of 3 hours. Good luck to all in the process.

Comment

Passed oral board yesterday, good overall experience. There was a total of 8, 1 did not show up. They split us up in 2 groups. Took a total of 3 hours. Good luck to all in the process.
                Congrats on passing I agree it was an overall experience. wow 3 hours? mine took like 30 minutes...15 min just the interview and like 15 just waiting for the results. I was the first one to interview and the first one there, one of the agents told me that there were scheduled to interview 10 and only me and another guy showed up lol

Comment

• Wow! 8 people not is pretty high. Congrats on passing. Have you scheduled your polygraph?

Comment

• I'll help everyone's SI move along by not attending. I took another fed offer which keep mes local so I just emailed CBP and asked to put my application on hold. If they don't then oh well. Good luck everyone.
                    "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

Wow! 8 people not is pretty high. Congrats on passing. Have you scheduled your polygraph?
                      I already have a green check mark on my Background, I went thru the process with CBPO not to long ago so my background is still good. As of right now the Oral board was my last step.

Comment

• That is awsome. How was your polygraph? I ahve mine scheduled in a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
                          I already have a green check mark on my Background, I went thru the process with CBPO not to long ago so my background is still good. As of right now the Oral board was my last step.
                          Kris what announcement are you? You passed poly? Where did you take it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pastelon View Post
                            Kris what announcement are you? You passed poly? Where did you take it?
                            I'm in announcement 15-1. yeah I passed the poly when I went thru the CBPO position back in October so the results are still good and I took it in Tampa,FL

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
                              I'm in announcement 15-1. yeah I passed the poly when I went thru the CBPO position back in October so the results are still good and I took it in Tampa,FL
                              Can you post your timeline if its not much trouble? Your cbpo one since everything transferred from that announcement. Did they gave you other choices besides Tampa sincr you are from Puerto Rico?

Comment

• New Applicant

Hello everyone,

I am a new BPA applicant from the posting that just closed a few weeks ago. It said testing would happen the last two weeks in April but I still haven't heard anything about when I should report to take my test. Does that mean they are still looking at my resume and application to see if I qualify to take the test? Any idea how long it takes them to let me know so I have time to request time off from work to take the test?

Another question I have is regarding maximum age. The posting said "Referred for selection prior to your 37th birthday". I turn 37 in December so I'm wondering what point during the hiring process I'm considered "Referred for selection". I've read it can take anywhere from 6-18 months from application to academy so I'm wondering if there is enough time for me to make it to "Referred for selection" before December. Any possibility they would fast track me considering I'm close to the age restriction. I'm not a Veteran so I can't claim an age waiver. Will my lack of military/LE experience make it harder for me to get in as a BPA?

What area is most in need of agents, is it still the RGV? I choose South Texas as my area so I want to make sure I picked the area most likely to get me an offer instead of waiting for a different area.

Thanks
                                Applied to BPA 15-4 on 03/08/2015 (South Texas)
                                Border Patrol Agent Entrance Examination: 04/20/15 - Passed (96)
                                Tentative Selection Letter received 05/14/2015
                                e-QIP submitted 05/28/15
                                Re-applied to BPA 15-5 on 05/31/15 (Arizona)
                                PFT1 06/15/2015 - Passed
                                Medical Exam 06/15/2015 - Passed
                                Structured Interview 06/25/2015 - Failed

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9424 users online. 457 members and 8967 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X