Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pi, Esq. View Post
    Commence dual-screen obsession.
    It isn't as eventful as one would expect.
    "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• Just a heads up, they will be scheduling interviews soon. This is the email I got today:

Good Morning,

When you applied to the Border Patrol Agent announcement, you chose San Antonio, TX as the location to take your Structured Interview (SI). Unfortunately, San Antonio was listed on the announcement in error and is not a location where the interviews are held. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The closest locations to San Antonio are Laredo, Del Rio, and Edinburg, TX. Please respond to this email with your choice of location. If we do not hear from you by close of business on Monday, February 16, 2015, the closest location to your home of record will be assigned to you.

You will be scheduled for your SI within the next few weeks. Please continue to monitor your email and junk/spam email for scheduling information.

If you have any questions regarding the SI, you may contact us by email or at the phone number listed below.

Thank you,

Structured Interview Scheduling Team

Minneapolis Hiring Center

US Customs and Border Protection

Comment

• Just a heads up, they will be scheduling interviews soon. This is the email I got today:

Good Morning,

When you applied to the Border Patrol Agent announcement, you chose San Antonio, TX as the location to take your Structured Interview (SI). Unfortunately, San Antonio was listed on the announcement in error and is not a location where the interviews are held. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The closest locations to San Antonio are Laredo, Del Rio, and Edinburg, TX. Please respond to this email with your choice of location. If we do not hear from you by close of business on Monday, February 16, 2015, the closest location to your home of record will be assigned to you.

You will be scheduled for your SI within the next few weeks. Please continue to monitor your email and junk/spam email for scheduling information.

If you have any questions regarding the SI, you may contact us by email or at the phone number listed below.

Thank you,

Structured Interview Scheduling Team

Minneapolis Hiring Center

US Customs and Border Protection

Comment

• Originally posted by jl692013 View Post
          You will be scheduled for your SI within the next few weeks.
          Glad to see the gears are spinning a bit faster than some of the previous vacancies.

My apologies to the other vacancies but I'm on team 15-1.

Good luck to all.
          Last edited by M8541 Reaper; 02-11-2015, 12:28 PM.
          "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• Originally posted by M8541 Reaper View Post
            Glad to see the gears are spinning a bit faster than some of the previous vacancies.

My apologies to the other vacancies but I'm on team 15-1.

Good luck to all.
            That explains the smell.

Comment

That explains the smell.
              You mean the smell of the fresh baked cookies that Team 15-1's FRG made?

Comment

• Whoever the hell hacked honorfirst.com, you suck.

Comment

Whoever the hell hacked honorfirst.com, you suck.
                  What was honorfirst.com?

Comment

• Oh man, it is awsome. It is a BP forum, a lot of applicants, current BP's, and former BP's. Covers everything from hiring, stations, academy, etc.

Comment

What was honorfirst.com?
                      In your particular case and with your particular skills and assets, having access to the BP applicant board on Delphi would likely be of benefit to you.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/borderpatrol

Comment

• 15-1 TSL packets are being emailed out.

Comment

• I really hope this fast trend continues but one can only wish

Comment

I really hope this fast trend continues but one can only wish
                            So far so good. I just submitted my TSL/BI packet so hopefully the pace remains.

Comment

• Just got oral board letter today for March 27th

Comment

Just got oral board letter today for March 27th
                                Nice. I just received my FP cards in the mail this afternoon so I'm going to get those sent out tomorrow. Hopefully my location will set some appointments soon. Hell I'll volunteer for four rounds of back to back poly's, PFT2's, and VBT/SI's across four hours just to get things rolling.

+1 for BPA using E-QIP.
                                +10132430234232729743231242394626432702 for E-QIP saving your information from previous investigations. This request took all of about five minutes to double check and submit.

Good luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7613 users online. 326 members and 7287 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X