Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "(CBP Hiring) Welcome to MHC Text Messaging. This does not replace official correspondence; if there are any updates, they will be sent via email."

^A text I received this morning. Anyone else?
    "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• Originally posted by M8541 Reaper View Post
      "(CBP Hiring) Welcome to MHC Text Messaging. This does not replace official correspondence; if there are any updates, they will be sent via email."

^A text I received this morning. Anyone else?
      Did you apply to the 15-3 vacancy? If so, you win this round, sir, as I have yet to receive said text message.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pi, Esq. View Post
        Did you apply to the 15-3 vacancy? If so, you win this round, sir, as I have yet to receive said text message.
        Haha. I'm under the 15-1 Vacancy.
        "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

Haha. I'm under the 15-1 Vacancy.
          Get outta here with your 15-1 vacancy!!! You had me wondering what what I screwed up to not receive a text message. :-)

Comment

• Received same message, too. I was looking at the CBP applicants and they seem to be moving along pretty fast. They tested during September and a lot of them are already taking polygraphs and almost done with the whole process! I know this is a different agency, but hopefully it goes the same for us, since we fall under the same department. One can only wish.

Comment

• Originally posted by jl692013 View Post
              One can only wish.
              Indeed. I was reading through some of the BPA FAQs and now I just want that TSL so I can let my ADD/OCD take over and split screen between CASS and this forum! Haha

...I need a life.

Comment

• I bet you would not be the first to do that, hell, I will be doing the same.

Comment

• Hello i looking to see if anyone is in same boat as me. 13-1 finished everything besides bi in security office,drug test pending, medical still in review which i took back in september? Geo AZ, thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by anon0321 View Post
                    Hello i looking to see if anyone is in same boat as me. 13-1 finished everything besides bi in security office,drug test pending, medical still in review which i took back in september? Geo AZ, thanks
                    I'm right there with you. 13-1 Applicant. I got my letter saying passed my BI and now I am waiting on medical... Still and then hopefully I will get my EOD. Haven't heard anything in a few weeks. So Cal here.
                    Last edited by David_D; 02-06-2015, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• Thanks david, you did drug test already and your poly? From MA no contact from my investigator yet either feels like i hit a brick wall as of november

Comment

• Originally posted by anon0321 View Post
                        Thanks david, you did drug test already and your poly? From MA no contact from my investigator yet either feels like i hit a brick wall as of november
                        I did my poly on 12-9-2014, BI said I was found favorable for employment 1-21-2015. I am now waiting for drug screening and PFT2. I hope I get some correspondence here soon.

Comment

• BPA 15-1 TSL's are being sent out now (mine was for GS-07).

Good luck!
                          Last edited by M8541 Reaper; 02-09-2015, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• Wow, that was fast, go mine today.

Comment

• Oh, and the CASS Applicant ID email came a few hours later.

Comment

Oh, and the CASS Applicant ID email came a few hours later.
                                Commence dual-screen obsession.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11099 users online. 451 members and 10648 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X