Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I seen BPA when I searched "Anti terrorism office" on Indeed.com in New York, Ny. As I said, it is listed in Ny. Do you have to relocate to work as a BPA? I am interested if i could say in NY; I see it's also U.S. Customs & Border Protection, any information would be appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ant-824 View Post
      I seen BPA when I searched "Anti terrorism office" on Indeed.com in New York, Ny. As I said, it is listed in Ny. Do you have to relocate to work as a BPA? I am interested if i could say in NY; I see it's also U.S. Customs & Border Protection, any information would be appreciated.
      I will tell you right now that NO. You will almost 99.9999% be assigned to the SW border. Only way you may get up to the Northern border is if a VRP opens up and you by miracle get selected or by some other act of GOD. All the work is down here. But first you have to get hired, which in itself is a challenge.

U.S. Border Patrol
      EOD - 10/2011 SW, TX

Comment

I seen BPA when I searched "Anti terrorism office" on Indeed.com in New York, Ny. As I said, it is listed in Ny. Do you have to relocate to work as a BPA? I am interested if i could say in NY; I see it's also U.S. Customs & Border Protection, any information would be appreciated.
        Apply for the CBP Officer position. They need people up in NYC area.
        Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger and better! Humans have escaped this winnowing for far too long!

Comment

• I scored in the 90s on the test back in February, is it just a waiting game now? No one to contact?

Comment

With the current traffic, you may be sent to the Rio Grand Valley Sector

Comment

• I'm a current DHS employee. Took the written test in July, got 97 without Vet Pref. Today, I got an email saying that I will be contacted for an interview in 4-6 weeks. I hope everything goes smooth and fast!

Comment

• Originally posted by justinyim89 View Post
                I'm a current DHS employee. Took the written test in July, got 97 without Vet Pref. Today, I got an email saying that I will be contacted for an interview in 4-6 weeks. I hope everything goes smooth and fast!
                So at least there's movement from the 2013 announcement. When did you receive your TSL? Also is it confirmed yet about BP looking at quals and not just test scores?

Comment

• I got the same email about the interview in 4-6 weeks. I scored a 96 on the test. I don't know if they are using qualifications yet or not because I don't have any checks on the CASS yet. Just waiting for the interview but I feel that they are going off of test scores and not quails.

Comment

• Does anybody know email I can contact someone to get my scores? thanks

Comment

• Anyone else get the email today inviting to come take the written test? it specifically said they are looking to hire within 9 months. The gist of the email was "we're looking to hire, so make sure you're ready to go in 9 months. Get your stuff in order."

Comment

• Originally posted by FL5OH View Post
                        Anyone else get the email today inviting to come take the written test? it specifically said they are looking to hire within 9 months. The gist of the email was "we're looking to hire, so make sure you're ready to go in 9 months. Get your stuff in order."
                        I passed the exam in april and now just waiting on the TSL. So hopefully this news is accurate.

Comment

• Hi guys! I'm sad to inform That I can't take off my mind about going blue. I love what we do but the location is hard on me and the family.

Just wondering about the poly, would that affect me in any way if I don't pass it?
                          No, I don't have anything to hide.
                          But It seem that even clean candidates have fail it.
                          Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by cloudbuster View Post
                            Hi guys! I'm sad to inform That I can't take off my mind about going blue. I love what we do but the location is hard on me and the family.

Just wondering about the poly, would that affect me in any way if I don't pass it?
                            No, I don't have anything to hide.
                            But It seem that even clean candidates have fail it.
                            Thanks.
                            hi cloudbuster,

basically if you fail the poly for Border Patrol you will lose your offer for CBPO and Border Patrol, i have heard they give you an option to withdraw your application if you do fail the poly and that you cannot apply for DHS positions until 3 years or something( I'm sure the more experienced guys will clear me up but thats pretty much the gist ).

you might as well think positive and hope you get a retest
                            BPA( California)

NOR 75( no clue why am i stuck in the 70's) 9/2011

Comment

• Does anyone know if I was dqd from customs, am I able to apply with BP without the waiting period?

Comment

• Just realized that my question was asked and answered.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10802 users online. 435 members and 10367 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X