300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurry up and wait.

I tested in 2011, geo is Socal. just had my poly last month.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcsti22 View Post
      I forgot to mention...

...Checked my cass, I have all green checks still....this was over 2 weeks ago.

I'm stumped, but open to questions, comments etc

cheers!
      I just had my polygraph last week and that was very similar to what occurred to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Melson View Post
        I just had my polygraph last week and that was very similar to what occurred to me.
        Did he tell you that you failed part of the test?

Comment

• Originally posted by dcsti22 View Post
          So far all green checks!

I am just stumped on the part where he said that I had failed part of the test...but he will pass my paperwork up because everything else was good to go.

Thank you
          Ya, that is just about like every polygraph ever

Comment

• He said he may have to call me and reschedule because certain questions (which I know for a fact I was being 100% honest about) I was acting abnormally. I told him I would be willing to reschedule.

Comment

• how long did you have to wait after you received your exam results until you received a selection email?

Comment

• Originally posted by edzoom View Post
                how long did you have to wait after you received your exam results until you received a selection email?
                It depends. Hiring is top down...meaning highest scores are given TSLs first. Your score will more than likely determine your wait time. If you scored in the 90s with or without veteran points, then it might not be too much longer after receiving your NOR. Hope this helps.
                Last edited by StoneFace; 07-28-2013, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by edzoom View Post
                  how long did you have to wait after you received your exam results until you received a selection email?
                  This current open announcement has changed some things. I have not heard of anyone who tested under this announcement actually receiving an official tentative selection letter. But, there are people being scheduled for their polygraph and/or oral board and are in cass(though I don't think they were officially given instructions on cass login, they got the info from forums how to login).

So, one would assume they have been tentatively selected since the process has started and they have an active applicant ID in cass. But, the process may have changed with the new qualification system MHC implemented on this announcement and tentative selections won't be made officially until polygraphs and oral boards are completed by an applicant. Or, they have done away with using a letter to inform an applicant of their tentative selection and it is just assumed if you are in process then you have been selected.

No one really knows how the selections are working for this announcement yet, but it has definitely changed at least slightly from how it was done in the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by StoneFace View Post
                    It depends. Hiring is top down...meaning highest scores are given TSLs first. Your score will more than likely determine your wait time. If you scored in the 90s with or without veteran points, then it might not be too much longer after receiving your NOR. Hope this helps.
                    They have also implemented a qualification ranking system for this announcement. The announcement does not specify if they will use your test score first, then apply your qualifications, if they use qualifications then score, or if they use a combination of the two.

In the past, test scores were all that mattered. It may be slightly(or much more than slightly) different now.

Comment

• FYI for all you who applied to the latest announcement. I applied back in Dec. 2010 and received a score in the 90's (I think) on the written test and had my interview around March. I was just yesterday contacted to schedule my Poly. I had almost forgot what the guy was even talking about. Hopefully it is faster for all of you, but be prepared for a long wait.

Comment

• I took my test back in Feb. I havent received an email yet. Should I be worried?

Comment

• Originally posted by Norda16 View Post
                          FYI for all you who applied to the latest announcement. I applied back in Dec. 2010 and received a score in the 90's (I think) on the written test and had my interview around March. I was just yesterday contacted to schedule my Poly. I had almost forgot what the guy was even talking about. Hopefully it is faster for all of you, but be prepared for a long wait.
                          I also tested in 2010 with a high 90s score. I received my TSL within a month of testing. I EOD this coming Monday almost 3 years from the date I applied. A lot of people who tested in 2011 are also starting soon. 2 years is probably the absolute minimum wait to get hired, with 3 years not being uncommon. I doubt the process will be any quicker for applicants under this announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by netsfan549 View Post
                            I took my test back in Feb. I havent received an email yet. Should I be worried?
                            You haven't even received an email informing you of your test score? Make sure you checked your spam folder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Longrnge View Post
                              They have also implemented a qualification ranking system for this announcement. The announcement does not specify if they will use your test score first, then apply your qualifications, if they use qualifications then score, or if they use a combination of the two.

In the past, test scores were all that mattered. It may be slightly(or much more than slightly) different now.
                              Yah, you're right. It slipped my mind about qualifications...my bad. Thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Longrnge View Post
                                You haven't even received an email informing you of your test score? Make sure you checked your spam folder.
                                Yeah not even with a test score.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8367 users online. 250 members and 8117 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X