300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
    I tried that number. Some ****ed off lady answered lol. I found the number through honorfirst. I called, and left a message this morning. Let's see if they call me back. Oh and I think my file is probably holding some secretary's desk up somewhere lol. Thanks for the help anyway.

I read a few times on the CBP forum that calling IA on Friday might get you a call back that same day. It's not a given, but worth a try. I hope it all works out for you. I can certainly identify with having to wait multiple months before hearing from IA. Just live your life as if you've never heard of Border Patrol or try not to give it much thought otherwise it will consume you...good luck.

Comment

• Tango..

Im applying to other departments in the mean time

Comment

• The number I got from honorfirst is not IA. Just received an email telling me that they don't have any info..call IA ya da ya da

Comment

Tango..

Im applying to other departments in the mean time
          Awesome. Keep at it, something is bound to work out eventually.

Comment

The number I got from honorfirst is not IA. Just received an email telling me that they don't have any info..call IA ya da ya da
            Did you try the 202 number Longrnge posted for you? I'm not sure which number you dialed, but all of the numbers on the Honorfirst website are for the Minneapolis Hiring Center. The office of Internal Affairs is located in Washington DC and have a 202 area code. I am not sure if MHC can advise on IA's intentions, but I could be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by StoneFace View Post
              Did you try the 202 number Longrnge posted for you? I'm not sure which number you dialed, but all of the numbers on the Honorfirst website are for the Minneapolis Hiring Center. The office of Internal Affairs is located in Washington DC and have a 202 area code. I am not sure if MHC can advise on IA's intentions, but I could be wrong.
              I did try the number he posted, some lady answered pretty upset.

Comment

I did try the number he posted, some lady answered pretty upset.
                My apologies. You did say that before, but I must have misunderstood that with what you said about calling a number from the Honorfirst website. I'm tracking now...

Comment

• My test is tomorrow in Maryland..wish my luck everyone.. still nervous about the language part but.. Let go Let God.
                  Dad i'll follow in your footsteps

Pittsburgh Boy

Comment

• I forgot to mention that the poly operator said that i had failed 'part of the test' and kept asking me if there was anything i wanted to tell him...this kept on for about 45 minutes, talking, telling me he was on my side and didnt want anyone to go to jail, he liked me and wanted me to get the job. I had nothing to hide, took two polys prior, passed both (civilian and military jobs) and then he proceeded to ask me if I knew how to 'defeat' the poly and if that was what I had done that day....

So he told me that he would pass my file to his superiors and they might call me back for another poly because 'everything else looks great', and they will make the final decision.

One of the last things he asked before I left was if I felt he treated me fairly, if I felt that he was unprofessional and if I was called back for another poly, would I have any qualms about him being the operator again.

Checked my cass, I have all green checks still....this was over 2 weeks ago.

I'm stumped, but open to questions, comments etc

cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by dcsti22 View Post
                      I forgot to mention that the poly operator said that i had failed 'part of the test' and kept asking me if there was anything i wanted to tell him...this kept on for about 45 minutes, talking, telling me he was on my side and didnt want anyone to go to jail, he liked me and wanted me to get the job. I had nothing to hide, took two polys prior, passed both (civilian and military jobs) and then he proceeded to ask me if I knew how to 'defeat' the poly and if that was what I had done that day....

So he told me that he would pass my file to his superiors and they might call me back for another poly because 'everything else looks great', and they will make the final decision.

One of the last things he asked before I left was if I felt he treated me fairly, if I felt that he was unprofessional and if I was called back for another poly, would I have any qualms about him being the operator again.

Checked my cass, I have all green checks still....this was over 2 weeks ago.

I'm stumped, but open to questions, comments etc

cheers!
                      Are you stumped because you thought you failed your polygraph, but CASS indicates your background has been successfully completed (means you have provisional clearance for now)?

The stuff he told you about being treated fairly, objecting to him conducting your second polygraph should there be one blah, blah, blah is all protocol the examiner has to tell us at the end. As long as you've got green checks, it's all good!

Comment

• Originally posted by StoneFace View Post
                        Are you stumped because you thought you failed your polygraph, but CASS indicates your background has been successfully completed (means you have provisional clearance for now)?

The stuff he told you about being treated fairly, objecting to him conducting your second polygraph should there be one blah, blah, blah is all protocol the examiner has to tell us at the end. As long as you've got green checks, it's all good!
                        So far all green checks!

I am just stumped on the part where he said that I had failed part of the test...but he will pass my paperwork up because everything else was good to go.

Thank you

Comment

• Hello guys,

I took the BPA test a week ago and got my NOR today. 97 without vet points. I got a couple questions to ask.

1. When will I be getting TSL?

2. I am a current Dept. of Homeland Security employee, TSA, will everything (TSP, leaves, etc.) transfer if i get this job?

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by dcsti22 View Post
                            So far all green checks!

I am just stumped on the part where he said that I had failed part of the test...but he will pass my paperwork up because everything else was good to go.

Thank you

No problem. It was probably tactics to get under your skin who knows? But it panned out in your favor, so good times.

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I took the entrance exam and I passed. I submitted all my documents as instructed in the results exam.

now what? how long must I wait???

Comment

• You have to be patient for this process. It took me about 16 months after I passed the written to hear something back.
                                Go wildcats!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12133 users online. 437 members and 11696 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X